watch live riots in vancouver over stanley cup upset

person

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody said anything about the real cause of these riots?

Call me cynical, but somewhere deep down I refuse to believe that even Canucks are dumb enough to riot like this over a fucking hockey game.

Yo Vancouverites... was this shit REALLY over a fucking hockey game, or is that just the media spin?

Has anybody said anything about the real cause of these riots?

Call me cynical, but somewhere deep down I refuse to believe that even Canucks are dumb enough to riot like this over a fucking hockey game.

Yo Vancouverites... was this shit REALLY over a fucking hockey game, or is that just the media spin?

I thought the same thing, but it truly seems they are that dumb. I have not seen one thing to say otherwise.

I like seeing a good riot for a cause and destroying government property, cop cars, etc.. and a bit of looting, but smashing up peoples personal shit over a hockey game is whack.

And yeah, it probably shouldn't happen at all but really, who doesn't like seeing burning cop cars. Europeans do it much better though, sorry Canada.

I'ma keep watching this shit though.

This.

Chasing the Riot - Vancouver, 2011 [HD 1080P]

Girl gets bit on the ass @ 1.40 by riot police dog.

One of the comments in that video:

" They couldn't go home! The Police would not let people leave certain parts of the riot zone.

When my buddy tried to go back to his hotel room the police held a baton to his head and told him if he tried to leave the riot zone that they would BEAT HIM. He had nothing to drink, was not using drugs, and was just there to catch the game on the big screen. And yet the Police refused to let him go back to his hotel? Like I said the whole thing was just a BIG training exercise."

^This actually makes a lot more sense than the "angry canucks burn down their city over a hockey game" story being spun.

Chasing the Riot - Vancouver, 2011 [HD 1080P]

Girl gets bit on the ass @ 1.40 by riot police dog.

That girl was not doing anything and got hit by a cop and bit by his dog.

Those cops are asking for trouble, acting like that.

I wonder how many lawsuits they are going to get over their actions, because they are recorded just as much as the rioters.

From what I saw it looked like he tried to push her away before the dog could bite her, but wasn't quick enough. I've been pushed back like that away from a security dog because I wasn't looking and stepped to close after a brawl at the pub.

I think the dog just reacted to someone getting a bit too close to it.

That girl was not doing anything and got hit by a cop and bit by his dog.

Those cops are asking for trouble, acting like that.

I wonder how many lawsuits they are going to get over their actions, because they are recorded just as much as the rioters.

"Right, but if the girl was paying attention, she would've seen the Riot Police line right in front of her and not tried to walk past. The cop was simply waking her up and turning her around. The dog's automatically got aggressive because his master did, that's what they are trained for. He doesn't hit her, and he sure didn't sick his dog on her. "

She got what the fuck was coming to her.

Since faggot ass Google won't let anybody sign onto youtube without giving up their phone number, social security number, bra/cock size, and last 15 known addresses over the past 150 years... can somebody break it down what happens in this video?

From what I saw it looked like he tried to push her away before the dog could bite her, but wasn't quick enough. I've been pushed back like that away from a security dog because I wasn't looking and stepped to close after a brawl at the pub.

I think the dog just reacted to someone getting a bit too close to it.

No, he pushed her in an act of aggression and the dog reacted to the cop's aggression.

If he didn't want the dog to bite her then he would have either pulled the dog back or just straight up not attacked the girl in the first place thus not egging the dog on to bite her.

Fucking mind boggling the shit that comes out of peoples mouths on here.

"Right, but if the girl was paying attention, she would've seen the Riot Police line right in front of her and not tried to walk past. The cop was simply waking her up and turning her around. The dog's automatically got aggressive because his master did, that's what they are trained for. He doesn't hit her, and he sure didn't sick his dog on her. "

She got what the fuck was coming to her.

People were walking back and forth from both directions when the bitch got bit on the ass after the cop randomly shoved her you fucking moron.