watch live riots in vancouver over stanley cup upset

person

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drink a stout you pussy!

Last time I drank a stout was when I was still a lightweight who still got drunk off a six pack, still thought all regular beer tasted the same, and still thought it was cool to drink beer that tastes like somebody mixed a beer with a handful of black mud you lightweight, non-beer drinking ass noob.

All the good stuff is popping up on Flickr or blogs. Quick Tumblr searches and you can find them. I'll have a look later for people with big sets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL_enxLFN4o&feature=related

Dude gets knocked out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TawYaw9c-Us&feature=related

Dude defending his city

That guy who was defending his truck should have taken out more people before he got jumped. Hopefully he runs into some of the dudes who were there one out later on. I would not burn his truck.

I like seeing a good riot for a cause and destroying government property, cop cars, etc.. and a bit of looting, but smashing up peoples personal shit over a hockey game is whack.

And yeah, it probably shouldn't happen at all but really, who doesn't like seeing burning cop cars. Europeans do it much better though, sorry Canada.

I'ma keep watching this shit though.

I like seeing a good riot for a cause and destroying government property, cop cars, etc.. and a bit of looting, but smashing up peoples personal shit over a hockey game is whack.

^^This.

The more of these videos I watch, the more pathetic the crowd looks. It definitely makes you look at the city differently from an outsider's standpoint, who's never been there. But I guess every city has it's douchebags.