watch live riots in vancouver over stanley cup upset

person

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at the ingredients in the can of beer that I'm drinking right now and there is no high fructose corn syrup in this shit.

Infact, I've never even heard of that ingredient being in any beer (I could be wrong. I'm sure 4loco has a shit ton of it.)

As far as i knew, high fructose corn syrup was some shit that they use in soda.

Were' talking about beer here you Mary Jane Rottencrotch finger banging Nancy pantsy.

YOU ARE WHITE------OK

Those weren't fans.

Fans don't go downtown with gloves and facemasks ready to celebrate a victory, those people knew what they went downtown for and it wasn't for hockey.

In this age of technology everyone with a cell phone camera was capturing evidence of those idiots. It sucks that my tax dollars are going to eventually pay for their prosecution.

I love how that is an old video but American fans under the age of 35 think it's so cool, like drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Basically, I shit out Bruins fans more than some faggot ass graffiti writer from New England.

I'm over 35, hate Pabst with a passion, don't do graffiti, and I've never been attracted to cock. So you got me all wrong man.

5839294241_3b98f7807f.jpg

You do realize both Terry O'Reilly and Derek Sanderson are Canadians right, like 90% of the Bruins team that just won?

Good point. Really good point.

• Like 1

i love how dao gets all turbocapslock over someone daring to think that one piss beer taste better than the other.

YO NIGGA, MY BULLSHIT OPINION IS MORE FACTUALLY SOUND THAN YOURS!

YOU THINK ASPARAGUS HAS MORE TASTE THAN BROCCOLI? WELL GIANT RED HAHA"S CAUSE WIKIPEDIA SAYS BROCCOLI HAS MORE TASTE MOLECULES IN ITS DNA> SCIENCE NIGGA!

go bruins.