I'm Having a Party At My House, and You're Invited.

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Bitch should have put up a sign that said "$20 cover charge", made $30k, then let the cops break it up . . . she did it all wrong.

"The police officer was injured when he tried to keep a party reveller from breaking off the Mercedes-Benz logo of his patrol car."

A Mercedes is a status symbol in The U.S., while it's a taxi and a cop car in Germany. I love that shit.

a pig in a fucking benz..,, fuk that im buyin a lambo tonight stuntin on these hoe ass pigz..

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/house-party-gets-out-of-control-thanks-to-facebook-20110314-1bugh.html

this happens a lot apparently

'16th open house party … you can bring friends if u want to. everyone from st. Andrews in year 10 is invited … open house party as long as it dont get out of hand.''

So reads the Facebook invite to a Sydneysider's 16th birthday (we'll call her Corina), in Chatswood Saturday week.

Also included is a phone number and address. At last count, more than 160,000 people had said they would attend. Like Corey Worthington before her, Corina is flirting with disaster and fame, with the invite picking up about a thousand attendees every 15 minutes.

FUCK THE POLIZEI.

*also, why the fuck did anyone go to this "party" in the first place? I don't understand.

and Corey did it first and better.

I would have gone if it was near me, it would have been hilarious to watch everything fall apart. It's not like she was trying to throw a banger, she didn't want any of these people there.