Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

I'm Having a Party At My House, and You're Invited.

It's a shame she realized her mistake...it would have been major lolz if her family had no idea this was coming

Volkswagon, Benz, or Audi?

THIS PARTY GETTIN ROWDY

Sauerkraut and doppelbock,

Double frauleins on my cock

Bitch should have put up a sign that said "$20 cover charge", made $30k, then let the cops break it up . . . she did it all wrong.

"The police officer was injured when he tried to keep a party reveller from breaking off the Mercedes-Benz logo of his patrol car."

A Mercedes is a status symbol in The U.S., while it's a taxi and a cop car in Germany. I love that shit.

a pig in a fucking benz..,, fuk that im buyin a lambo tonight stuntin on these hoe ass pigz..

When Thessa’s parents found out, they made their daughter cancel the party, informed police and hired a private security service to protect their home on Friday night

partyin partyin YEAH

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/house-party-gets-out-of-control-thanks-to-facebook-20110314-1bugh.html

this happens a lot apparently

'16th open house party … you can bring friends if u want to. everyone from st. Andrews in year 10 is invited … open house party as long as it dont get out of hand.''

So reads the Facebook invite to a Sydneysider's 16th birthday (we'll call her Corina), in Chatswood Saturday week.

Also included is a phone number and address. At last count, more than 160,000 people had said they would attend. Like Corey Worthington before her, Corina is flirting with disaster and fame, with the invite picking up about a thousand attendees every 15 minutes.

The invite says the party finishes at 11pm, with someone commenting on the Facebook page that the after party will take place at the ruins of Corina's house afterwards.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now