YO MERO

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ALSO, RACK FOOD, DUH. SUPERMARKETS ARE OD WRECK MOST OF THE TIME. JUST DON'T GO IN THERE AND TRY TO THROW A RACK OF RIBS DOWN THE LEG B THAT'S JUST ASKIN TO GET KNOCKED AND PUT ON THAT LITTLE BULLETIN BOARD THAT NIGGAS PUT UP THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE ILL HOMELESS SHELTER BUM NIGGA. THAT SHIT IS WILD EMBARASSING ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO IT IN YOUR OWN HOOD CUZ THEN NIGGAS SEE YOU STANDIN THERE WITH THE ILL HUNGER ON YOUR FACIAL HOLDIN UP 2 CUPS OF RAMEN AND A HUGE ASS STEAK.

and...

IMAGINE SMOKIN A BLUNT AND STANDING AROUND DOLO? WHO DOES THAT? A ILL LOSER NIGGA THAT'S WHO. IF YOU WERE STANDING AROUND WITH A BUNCH OF YOUR NIGGAS SMOKIN A BLUNT THEN THAT'S POPPIN. WELL HERE'S HOW YOU MAKE FRIENDS. FIRST OF ALL YOU CAN'T LOOK LIKE A RAPIST. IF YOU LOOK LIKE A SICK CRAZY NIGGA THAT RAPES GRANDMAS THEN NOBODY IS GONNA WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND B. NOT EVEN RAPISTS WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH OTHER RAPISTS CUZ THEN THEY CANT G OFF AND RAPE PEOPLE CUZ THE RAPE VIBES ARE TOO HEAVY WHEN YOU GOT TWO OR MORE RAPISTS IN A CLIQUE.

Shit had me rrrrrooooollllllllllllllliiiiinnn'

SO UNLESS YOU WANNA BE TRAPPED IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH WITH 5 NIGGAS THAT ENJOY BEATING FLAMES OUTTA OTHER HUMANS, MIND YA FUCKIN NECK.

CUZ NIGGAS WILL BEAT YOUR WHOLE FACIAL IN TILL THE SHIT LOOK LIKE SALSA AND THEN IMA LAUGH AND DIP TOSTITOS IN YOUR WIG.

:lol:

You think the bloggers get paid? haha!

Yeah, and I've got a company car and a corner office with a view of Central Park. Today I'm taking the company helicopter over to Jersey, just so I can play pinball and drink Coronas.

wait, so you do this for free? as in like for nothing at all? not even a sweet discount on futura 2000 tee-shirts?

Yo Earl, are you going to be at the Blogger/Mod mixer in the Hamptons this weekend? Me, Handselecta, and Billy Joel need a fourth for golf.

Can't make it this year. I'm going to be in Utah hunting Mormons --LEGALLY. I can't believe what 12oz money will buy these days! I paid cash even!

Everyone, KEEP CLICKING THOSE ADS!

Four day hunt, close range fully automatic rifle hunting, 10 tags to use. I'm psyched.

Have fun in the Hamptons. I hear you're playing with Cope.

5741946718_78410771bf.jpg

• Like 1