Game of Thrones (Spoilers laced throughout this entire fucking thread)

blackboatshoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who plays jaqen h'ghar is super fucking fit. He was in a film set in Wales last year; about the Nazi's. He can occupy my valley any fucking time.

tumblr_m547etbTMh1r46lrpo1_250.giftumblr_m547etbTMh1r46lrpo2_250.giftumblr_m547etbTMh1r46lrpo3_250.giftumblr_m547etbTMh1r46lrpo4_r1_250.gif

The White Walker on the horse at the end was fantastic, I held my breath when he looked at Sam.

tumblr_m55aw24TOc1qlh0k6.gif

tumblr_m55bfztcsF1qlh0k6.gif

tumblr_m55c0kXNrw1qlh0k6.gif

Also, I want me some dragons...

tumblr_m55cg3dmcp1r3n76eo1_500.gif

I second the fact that Jacqan H'gar is gangsta.. The faceless man scene was ill. Hope Arya takes him up on the offer one day.. Daenerys is stepping it up as well, she went straight G on the undead.. cant wait til her dragons are full grown

The guy who plays jaqen h'ghar is super fucking fit. He was in a film set in Wales last year; about the Nazi's. He can occupy my valley any fucking time.

he's a really good actor i think. i hope he plays the same character next season, or whenever he's in the show again. or would it be played by someone who look completely different?

• 2 weeks later...