If Santa's elves accidentally their shoes with cowboy boots...

Newer Bigger Better

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If black people were mexicans...

Being a mexican in houston, specifically northside (represent), I see this shit on the regular. They're basically ignorant of culture outside of the fresh over the border community. Chunti as fuuuuck is def a common phrase.

Mostly these dudes can't be compared to bros or nigs cuz they keep too themselves n don't try n pull shit like "you looking at my girl brah?! Come at me (etc)" and/or "Where you from nigga? You steppin on my shit son." But they mostly keep too themselves out of fear of deportation.

Oh and those fine ass looking mexihoes won't even let you step if you're not coming correct on the full tuck and swordfish feet. Strictly. Dudes look like idiots but quality chicas always on that elfspanic dick.

I feel like I just replied to yahoo answers.

Source: experience, word of mouth, I know part-time elves

• Like 2

Being a mexican in houston, specifically northside (represent), I see this shit on the regular. They're basically ignorant of culture outside of the fresh over the border community. Chunti as fuuuuck is def a common phrase.

Mostly these dudes can't be compared to bros or nigs cuz they keep too themselves n don't try n pull shit like "you looking at my girl brah?! Come at me (etc)" and/or "Where you from nigga? You steppin on my shit son." But they mostly keep too themselves out of fear of deportation.

Oh and those fine ass looking mexihoes won't even let you step if you're not coming correct on the full tuck and swordfish feet. Strictly. Dudes look like idiots but quality chicas always on that elfspanic dick.

Source: experience, word of mouth, I know part-time elves[/color]

i'm from dallas and i agree what he said 100%

Yes basically. A lot of those pics are from Houston. Who wouldve guessed? Retards with oversized boots trying to have some swag. I'll admit the Latinas are looking good. Who came up with this mexi-pop movement? Elf shoes and cowboy hats y'all. I hope I don't start seeing this in Cali. Most likely at l.a but damn... Im much closer to the bay.

Damn bud this thread is sick bud. My mom was gonna call the fire department cause this big plume of smoke coming from the neighbors yard, I was like "don't do that, let me see whats up". They were just roasting a pig in the backyard, complete with a big ass hole in the ground and all, no biggie. They handed me a bud light, word.