OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show in detroit sold out...

gaycore.

dude shits straight bullshit on the phone and the website for ticket master tix gone in five up on kiji 10 mins later for triple the price i heard its such a problem out here in toronto there gonna void the tickets im not one to knock somebodys hustle but shits dumn as fuck down here

show in detroit sold out...

gaycore.

dude shits straight bullshit on the phone and the website for ticket master tix gone in five up on kiji 10 mins later for triple the price i heard its such a problem out here in toronto there gonna void the tickets im not one to knock somebodys hustle but shits dumn as fuck down here.

*Any 12oz dudes out in toronto able to get tickets cash and milk crate black and silvers

"I KNEW IT. The only reason Tyler and OF were covering up Earl's whereabouts is because the place he's at is SO UNBELIEVABLY UNTHUG. Coral Reef Academy costs $5,700 per month... add it up, and that's $68,000 per year. The place Earl is staying COSTS MORE THAN HARVARD. Tyler's trying to front like it was "personal" where Earl was, but the only reason he didn't want people to know is because he didn't want them to know that EARL'S FAMILY CAN AFFORD $68,000 PER YEAR TO SEND THEBE TO A PLACE LIKE THIS. That kind of money does NOT fit with the DIY, we-did-it-all-with-no-help-or-money image that Tyler and OF try so hard to project. It's not bad to have that much money, but it certainly knocks Earl down a few thug points."

"I KNEW IT. The only reason Tyler and OF were covering up Earl's whereabouts is because the place he's at is SO UNBELIEVABLY UNTHUG. Coral Reef Academy costs $5,700 per month... add it up, and that's $68,000 per year. The place Earl is staying COSTS MORE THAN HARVARD. Tyler's trying to front like it was "personal" where Earl was, but the only reason he didn't want people to know is because he didn't want them to know that EARL'S FAMILY CAN AFFORD $68,000 PER YEAR TO SEND THEBE TO A PLACE LIKE THIS. That kind of money does NOT fit with the DIY, we-did-it-all-with-no-help-or-money image that Tyler and OF try so hard to project. It's not bad to have that much money, but it certainly knocks Earl down a few thug points."

whatever. kid can still spit. i don't think he ever really rapped about or claimed to be from a broke family, so it doesn't bother me if he did. but it still isn't really adding up to me. it's not like there ain't broke kids getting "scholarships" or whatever to private schools. hell, i was one of them, but i didn't come from money.

on another note, ran into tyler in front of diamond on fairfax. he stopped us both to ask us about tattoos he noticed and was pretty cool. complimented us both and shit... i'm still down for odd future.

-poz

• Like 1

any londoners know what the deal is with the shows next weekend? a mate had a ticket for me but they cancelled the shows:hatred:

http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/articles/news/odd-future-cancel-london-show

3586t5s.png

Yall niggas need to start tweeting.

I steady stay up on all the happenings.

Watch the "Fuck twitter" faggots get pissy.