OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigga, fuck buying music. I don't give a shit about a scrub ass nigga who I don't know. The only people I buy music from are local hardcore bands and that's pretty much it. Fuck every one else.

That Inside of Clouds beat is fucking killer. BANGER

Artists make very little off albums, it's the record company that makes off that. Artists make bank from touring and merch

if you buy shit from itunes they get 60% of the profit

they get like 11% from an album sale or something like that

blowing me up was unnecessary but i'm not even mad

just rolled up the cheese and put goblin on for 1st listen. so far i duno why people are hating

'the devil doesnt wear prada, im clearly in a fuckin white tee'

I listened to the whole thing straight on my way to work this morning and it's a fucking good album.

GOBLIN blows wieners. This album sucks, nothing going for it except Goblin and She. Those songs are cool. As well as Golden, it's the realest song on the album.

Everything else is annoying to my ears with random yells, screams, and shitty sayings.

i think it has a lot to do with the beats he rapped over...

yonkers, which is a dope track all around, sounds quite a bit different than most of the rest of the cd. same with sandwitches, although it's a little more similar. dude was trying to make his shit sound TOO gritty...

on top of that, tyler ain't the dopest rapper by any means... a lot of the shit he says is just shock value crap with no real relevance, although he has a few gems in each song...

and most of the mixtapes were filled with them rapping over other dudes' tracks...

also, Earl isn't around to contribute...