OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOB is dissing odd future because hes trying to get fame off beefing with them. plain and simple that nigger is weak as fuck trying to ride coattails any way he can.

edit: realism im tellin you just listen to earl and youll like it ha. none of them are that great besides their energy and tyler makes good beats.

YO WORD.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WHOLE THREAD WENT ABOUT WITHOUT MENTIONING THE HOMIE FRANK OCEAN.

Now that I may or may not have your attention.

Frank Ocean is a part of the Wolf and he makes dope shit for the ladies droppin panties.

http://frankocean.tumblr.com/post/3333587977/frank-my-arms-are-tired-gurl-drop-your

Real talk homie set the mood for a chica and I to chill on some wine. Props to him.

Really though besides the hype of "Faggot Fuck Rape Kill" is a decisively smart group of kids.

The Jet Age of Tomorrow, Mellowhype (As mentioned by REN) and Frank Ocean shows that there's more to this growing lil monster than what's being blown up. They've def earned more of my respect than just initially listening to 'the singles' and the image that's being pushed. I hope alot for these dudes and their self aware style.

FREE EARL N SHIT