OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MUSIC AND NOT YOUR TYPE OMG. Fuck outta here.

thats not even what i said :confused: ...im complaining about how all the ex-kid cudi fan hipsters are suddenly obsessed with odd future and talking about going to their shows and shit, when these cats have been around for a while now.

coming from seattle, you should be able to relate.

says sold out there but i found some for £10 too. like you said will be full of twats but im on it for a tenner!

When I c&p'd it they were still available. I heard they were going fast, it's not a real big venue so figures I guess. If they start going for more than 30 each I'd be tempted to sell mine to some trustafarian wanker :)

thats not even what i said :confused: ...im complaining about how all the ex-kid cudi fan hipsters are suddenly obsessed with odd future and talking about going to their shows and shit, when these cats have been around for a while now.

coming from seattle, you should be able to relate.

So it's not right to like a group when they blow up? Sure they've been around fir awhile but that doesn't mean people can't like them after hearing them for the first time a week ago. You're right, only the OG fans should be allowed to see them live. Shame on me for thinking otherwise. Oh, and their fan base is at maximum capacity so no new fans please! And what the hell does me being from Seattle have to do with anything? We have a horrible music scene.

if they were true hip hop fans then it would be right, but theyre just jumping on the odd future bandwagon for stupid reasons such as their age and the way they dress. im talking about these brooklyn kids who don't even know the history of the borough they attend art school in. would you want to go to a OF show and see a bunch of bikes locked up in trees and fences and a room full of posers that wouldn't know what the fuck was going on if they sampled wu-tang? maybe you would.

seattle has a good music scene as far as im concerned, solely because its so close to portland, but i was talking about the people that make up the city: the fixie riding hipsters who ride by yelling 'fuck steve harvey' fit the exact profile i'm describing.

edit- to each his own...its not like im gonna stop listening to them or some shit, i was just stating that it bothers me when i get into a quality group of artists, and they blow up. i understand it's inevitable after making appearances on TV and SXSW, but they've been in the scene for a year now and these kids are acting like they are sooo underground. i know a lot of people feel me on this.

if they were true hip hop fans [/size]then it wouldbe right, but theyre just jumping on the odd future bandwagon

Hahahahahahaha "true hip hop." Fuck true hip hop. I like sounds and music type shit And Now you're worried about the school they attend and the hood that school resides in? Come on son.

If you were a "truuuue KTA fan" don't you think you wouldn't give a fuck about who's there? Just like the actual artists who don't give a fuck about fucking shit... like they REEALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Fuck you. OFWGKTAETC

i was just stating that it bothers me when i get into a quality group of artists, and they blow up. i understand it's inevitable after making appearances on TV and SXSW, but they've been in the scene for a year now and these kids are acting like they are sooo underground. i know a lot of people feel me on this.

Your the fucking man bro. Do you have a blog I can follow?