My neighbor's asshole and his dog.

publicenemyno.3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My asshole neighbor and his dog.

Pretty sure animal control actually stopped by and said something to dude. I haven't heard or seen the dog since about 5 and usually he's yapping his head off right now. I might dye the dog a different color with food coloring when it gets warm to fuck with him. If I remember to do so I'll dig this thread up and post flicks. Thanks Channel Zero.

You really have to ask us about this?!

Solution is obvious, mate. Take blunt object, kick in neighbour's door, attack neighbour with blunt object around head, hands, knees and base of the neck until neighbour is unconscious. Bind neighbour's hands and legs in a fashion that the person cannot move nor roll around knocking in to furniture. Cover mouth to muffle sound, cover eyes to disorientate. Close all curtains and tape around windows and doors to create the best air seal you can. Cover neighbour in cooking fat and salt. Let dog in to the house, remove all sources of food that the dog may smell.

Continue to collect neighbour's mail and put garbage out for a month and allow nature to take its course inside. Maybe leave some running water for the dog. Open house as winter is passing. Should any concerned relatives show up during this period of time, repeat the process.

Solution is obvious, mate. Take blunt object, kick in neighbour's door, attack neighbour with blunt object around head, hands, knees and base of the neck until neighbour is unconscious. Bind neighbour's hands and legs in a fashion that the person cannot move nor roll around knocking in to furniture. Cover mouth to muffle sound, cover eyes to disorientate. Close all curtains and tape around windows and doors to create the best air seal you can. Cover neighbour in cooking fat and salt. Let dog in to the house, remove all sources of food that the dog may smell.

Continue to collect neighbour's mail and put garbage out for a month and allow nature to take its course inside. Maybe leave some running water for the dog. Open house as winter is passing. Should any concerned relatives show up during this period of time, repeat the process.

why do i think youve done this before...

yo write your tag on the dog, yo

replace dog with smaller looking version. tell him that's what the cold does.

take a dump on the dog's head. that'll keep him warm for a bit

red rocket the dog infront of the owner

Sneak out and strangle it.

Tomorrow morning be like NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU ASSHOLE! THE COLD GOT TO HIM!

On a serious note, have you spoken to the guy at all?

Call Keepitrail.

2ec121i.jpg

"I dare youse!"

it would never even work tho.

Invite him over for a drink and delicious cake.

Rufie him.

Tie him to the fence with hamburger smeared on his balls.

Videotape the dog licking it off.

Send to the police.

Send yearly letter C/O jail asking him how his prolapsed anus is treating him.

Bonus points for raping his family to death with a Seven style razorcock while his dog licks his balls.