gunman at florida school meeting

watson

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Please don't...

Left handed vandals are the worst...

you ve obviously never met the left handed motherfuckers i know.

also the second shot fired was accidental as well as the 4th shot. he even gets spooked and hits the deck before getting shot.

this dude was a total noob he could have at least MW2 ed it before so at least he could have some type of practice.

my guess is this is the first time holding a weapon period.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YOU GUYS ARE SO HEARTLESS AND BLIND, THIS GUY WAS OBVIOUSLY TRAINED BY THE CIA, THEY TRAINED HIM UP FOR SEVERAL MONTHS, TEACHING HIM HOW TO MISS FROM POINT BLANK RANGE, GAVE HIM A BAD HAIRCUT, TAUGHT HIM THE SKILLS HE NEEDED TO DISARM AN ELDERLY WOMANS FRAIL ATTEMPTS TO SUBDUE HIM WITH A HANDBAG AND THEN SET HIM UP, EVEN THE MEETING WAS A SHAM.

YOU GUYS ARE STUUUUUUPID [PEODGJ90FWEIOUJRKDOPWSADJOGMOPDKFEV W4EOPTK 4EO3OTI 490T GOI KPEKP[3WKP[T 3[TK[WETWETKP P -2

RAGE_7.png

:lol:

To the next page...

THAT WAS ALL PHOTOSHOP.

p.s.

A biography on Duke's Facebook page reads: "My Testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V)... no... I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95% of the population. Rich Republicans, Rich Democrats... same-same... rich... they take turns fleecing us... our few dollars... pyramiding the wealth for themselves. The 95%... the us, in US of A, are the neo slaves of the Global South. Our Masters, the Wealthy, do, as they like to us..."

and

"The good Lord was standing in front of me," said the school chief, adding authorities found two bullet holes behind his desk.

the crazy part is the one who seems sane is really the loony. and vice versa

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/14/florida.meeting.shooting/index.html?hpt=T1

pretty crazy

but this guy was a lousy shot

-5 points for v for vendetta logo

-5 points for not shooting the bitch with the handbag

-5 points for shooting red jacket guy

-5 points for killing yourself

he missed dewd in red so -5 but that man came in like a fuckin g:lol:

Archived