MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best believe the bitch on the LEFT...

i was having this convo with my lady last night though, i dont think its that cut and dry for the sox... with the exception of Buckholtz and Lester. i have no faith in Beckett, Lackey or Matsuzaka at this point. Because the Sox picked up Gonzalez and Crawford doesnt just march them into the WS imo. im just praying for the team to stay healthy (number one plague of last season) and some great baseball...

listen to this hater^^^

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Phillies are gonna win over 105 games. we had the best record in the MLB last year with 97 without cliff lee and our squad plagued with injuries. bring on whoever!!!!!

and fuck you yankess fans!!! sucks not getting what you want dont it!?!

• Like 1

Ruben needs to do something about the outfield, though since losing Werth. Victorino is the only guy with legs. I wonder if they will finally bring up Mayberry Jr....

On Twins notes, Nishioka should be flying in tomorrow for a physical I'm guessing, which would suggest a deal is in place. Excited about this dude. Bullpen needs serious shoring up with Matt Guerrier (although we didn't offer arb) headed to the Doyers on a three-year $12mil deal and Jesse Crain going to the Chicago southside on a three-year deal as well. We just lost our best setup guy and our flame thrower. I'm happy for both of them and will miss some of the stability they brought, but I won't miss Guerrier giving up grannies to Alex Rodriguez. Maybe this means we will actually beat the Yankees for once.

I kinda hope the Twins try to trade Thome and/or Kubel. Make Delmon the new DH, try to pick up a faster outfielder and throw them in center and move Denard over to left. Casilla (and Tolbert being his replacement if he gets hurt) is definitely making me nervous in our middle infield. And obviously we need to get our pitching sorted out.

Twins got a lot of shit to figure out. Thankfully, we still have a long ways to go before the season starts.