MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats just a stupid comment dude, neg me all you want, but barry had one of the best eyes the game has ever seen, he did allot in his career well before he started using steroids... he got the blame for the entire steroid era when EVERYONE was on them... the MLB is just seeking a scapegoat...

barry was nasty at the plate man, str8 nasty.

he either hit a home-run or walked, and that was that...

-now is he a liar... YES

-do i agree with his character and the way he treated his teammates ect... NO

-is he perceived as a dick-head... YES

but all things aside, as a man who played the game, i love him...

-also, the steroid era is the steroid era,,, are you gonna put asterisks next to half the records that exist, or are you gonna persecute one man as a scapegoat, who happens to hold the most significant record, and let everybody focus on him...?

are you gonna put asterisks next to half the records that exist, or are you gonna persecute one man as a scapegoat, who happens to hold the most significant record, and let everybody focus on him...?

fuck yes! he is not a pimple on hank aarons ass...

i can see that when he was a Pirate he could swing then and he holds the record of highest OBP and most walks in a season because he was nasty but both those records were made when he was juicing. this guy played ball but his game got SO much better in his upper 30s i mean come the fuck on. look man, im not looking to get into some piss fight or get trolled. i know my facts and i know my stats dude soiled the game and took away one of the BEST records in baseball from a grade A class act who DESERVES to hold that record until he dies or someone takes it from him without cheating... no changing my mind.

ps. neg you??? wtf am i 12 with +90 net points. that shit is for people whos lives revolve around this fucking place.

i thought this was a discussion forum?

now if u respond to someone's comment more then once your a troll?

wtf is a troll?

and u say u dont spend time on here LOL...

anyway, u make valid points, and i think anyone who holds baseball sacred agrees that hanks record is still his record, not barry's

but your evident hatred for him translates into discrediting him for his accomplishments and talents and that i think is your mistake...

we can agree to disagree, and im good with that, but i think u just UMAD that he looks better then u!

BarryBonds23.jpg

phils spring training summed up like this...

1. chase utley DL fielding balls on a chair... phils unwilling to accept reality of surgery after last year, put him on the DL and sign luis castillo, r u fucking kidding me? that dirty "met" doesn't deserve to wear the uniform, he also goes 0 for 8 in his first 8 at bats, utley projected to be out at least half the season...

2. placido palanco hyper-extends elbow, return unknown is on the DL.

3. roy oswalt takes a line drive to the head while pitching, out with symptoms on DL

4. brad lidge blows out his shoulder, on DL will not be closing... DL

5. dominic brown, our possible fifth slot breaks his hand... DL

There have been a lot of injuries, but the phils have seen a pretty high number of key guys getting hurt.

No love lost for philly over here, but i'd still like to see it be a fair one in the NL east. Although, as long

as they got Halladay healthy, it'll never really be "fair". Dude is a beast.

Philly is definitely hurting. Kind of backwards that Rollins is the one Phil going into this season firing on all pistons.

Tough way to start the season especially if these are those nagging type injuries that seem to just hang around for months.

rollins is goin full steam ahead.. pretty sure its a contrac year so expect him to be racking up steals. hes gonna eb putting up numbers this year.. or atleast tryin to.. nl east is still a joke phils will handle it no prob...

he has been injured the last few years. thats why he wasn't stealing bags. NOT BECAUSE OF A CONTRACT YEAR... get it straight...

braves are a little better then you think, and i don't see the mets having another bad season again...

don't be so naive...

light years.... i dont think so. defenitaly the team to beat, but your offense is suspect without utley in the middle of the lineup. and rollins isnt that great other then that "mvp" year. he could easily hit .250 and k 100times. starting pitching is crazy but now lidge is down. even that staff will need a guy to shut the door every now and then.

the braves are decent to me

the mets are better than people think and will play well if healthy on the strength of collins alone adjusting the attitude of that team. its really a question of health from reyes beltran and bay.

the marlins have a lot of exciting young players. stanton, sanchez, morrison. josh hohnson needs help thats all.

the nats are far from competing werth does not make up for losing done. and strasburgh and harper if in the bigs have not proved anything yet.

my predicts

phillies 96-66

braves 90-72

mets 82 - 80

marlins 79- 83

nats 72-90

braves marlins mets right on there heals.

• Like 1

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!

Our advertising partners help make 12oz possible, so please show them some love and check out their goods and services regardless of contests and incentives.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday April 1st 2011 at 6pm EST.

Contest Rules:

1. Click on any advertisement***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

2. Once on the advertisers site, Take a screen grab of the page. Submit four different screen grabs for one full month.

3. PM all the screen grabs to us by deadline!

Thats a full month of VIP for submitting 4 screen grabs proving you took the time to visit our advertiser's site and check out their offerings.***Plus you're helping 12ozProphet by showing our advertisers love and support which goes a long way towards making them want to advertise on 12ozProphet again.

Remember: Send us your screen grab via Private message. We will update member accounts once a day, so please be patient and we'll hook it up. Make sure you submit correctly because we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong. Limit: 1 completed submission per member per contest.

And again… Please show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer. It only takes a few minutes to check out their goods and in return their support helps maintain 12ozProphet and keep it growing.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday April 1st 2011 at 6pm EST.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

I saw a commercial for a behind the scenes thing with Giants and one of the clips has one of them saying they will repeat this year..

I'll actually watch this.

Wilson says it.. Hahha.. Wonder if it's out context?

Still looks cool to watch.