Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasp

Garfield's entire world was made up to cope with starving to death in an abandoned house.

Re: Garfield's entire world was made up to cope with starving to death in an abandoned hou

he's having a dream about waking up from a dream about being in a foreclosed home.

the economy is even getting to jim davis apparently.

Re: Garfield's entire world was made up to cope with starving to death in an abandoned hou

Calvin-and-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-1395571-1024-768.jpg

• Like 2

he's having a dream about waking up from a dream about being in a foreclosed home.

the economy is even getting to jim davis apparently.

The best part? these are from October 23, 1989... Before eviction was cool.

Calvin and Hobbes forcibly rapes every newspaper comic strip that has ever existed.

• Like 2

Not The Walking Dead comic guy

Please let there be an argument in here

Calvin and Hobbes forcibly rapes every newspaper comic strip that has ever existed.

UWrES.gif

real talk.

i fuckin hate comics....

• Like 1

Not The Walking Dead comic guy

Please let there be an argument in here

Newspaper comic, there are definitely comic books/graphic novels that are on the level.

another worthy thread, jesus christ

Comic Sans Br4h

i fuckin hate comics....

^lame

ElyLP.jpg

cool story

#fuckin nerd shit

i loved garfield as a little kid and the library had all his books so i'd lie to my mom and tell her i was getting library books when i was getting comic books... i thought i was slick back then.

anyways.

jim davis wrote an explanation for this strip and a few more he did, the one posted is the first in a series. it was a weird dream sequence. i forget why exactly he did it.

here's the last strip in the series and davis' explanation.

garfield-19891028.gif

It was simply a week before Halloween and Jim wanted to do something legitimately scary, as opposed to Halloween-scary. "Ghosts aren't scary..." he told me before explaining that before writing the strips he went around to everyone he knew and asked them what truly scared them. The answer he got most often was "being alone" or "dying alone". Just that simple.

Jim Davis is forever alone guy?

i loved garfield as a little kid and the library had all his books so i'd lie to my mom and tell her i was getting library books when i was getting comic books... i thought i was slick back then.

i still own my copy of his 17th book from when i was a kid.

i can still remember reading through the book all the way through and then trying to draw garfield from the book.

depressing garfield comix? what is this world coming to.

this thread:

Picture%202.png

Garfield?

FUCK THAT SHIT!

CALVIN

AND

HOBBESSSSSSS!!!!

• Like 1

when i was young my uncle died. i never met him but we had to go interstate to his house and go through his shit. he had all those big books of calvin and hobbes and my dad said i could have them. i read them all before we made it home but because of the way i acquired them they always have a slightly sad memory.

ice cold fable, comrade

• Like 1

Bought the entire Calvin and Hobbes collection for my girl's birthday a few years ago. read it frequently and still only half way through.

Bill Waterson >>>> Jim Davis

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now