Lost cell phone texts.

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I found this phone at my school....so i tried calling the last number that was dialed with it from my cell phone...so i could give it back..they didn't pick up.

then i started looking through the pictures...it was a cute mexican girls phone.

unfortunately, she didnt have any nudes of herself on the phone, but instead pics of her and her family and little kids and stuff.

about 10 minutes later, i saw this mexican girl and her friend walking around the area looking for something...and i said "are you looking for your cell phone"

then i gave it back to them.

boring story?

yes.

That dude from Superbad was on Conan last night talking about losing his phone in a cab, and I was saying how it would be funny to find that. If you went through the call log to try to call someone and return it, and the numbers were all David Cross and Jonah Hill or whoever... and then we all started trying to decide what celebrity's phone would be funniest to find.

I said Lorne Michaels or Kanye's.

one day i was walking down the street to buy some food, on the way i look down and see a brand new samsung whatever-the-fuck-it-was, had an all touch screen. still had the plastic film sheet over the screen so it was obviously new.

i sold it for $400.

turned out to belong to a girl i went to school with, she got a new phone for free from her contract and i got an easy $400

friend of mine found a dudes droid phone, guy called my friend and offered a reward upon return. my friend proceeded to meet the guy only to have undercover cops come at him for the phone, the dude had reported it stolen, but failed to mention that he offered a reward for it, so of course nothing happened. fail on his part and the cops with nothing better to do

A few months back I was at a rave and found a perfect working iphone on the floor.

I stayed in the same spot and about half an hour later saw some guy with his girl looking at the floor all concerned and shit.

Gave him back his iphone and he was so thankful he gave me twenty pounds.

Good karma and an easy 20.

Great Job.

imager.php?id=268841