some one step up

complex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does anyone else here feel the weather in their bones or joints?

lately, with the seasonal change coming on, the entire left side of my body aches. My ankle, knee, hip wrist, elbow, and shoulder on my left side have taken a beating from years of skating. Also, my right elbow has been worn out from playing baseball when i was younger.

Depending on the temp/precipitation, each area will hurt accordingly. Not really hurt, just kind of ache, be stiff, feel like someone punched me in the hip (dead-leg effect), etc. And this only happens to me in the fall when the weather starts going a little manic. A bus-boy i work with has the same shit with his ankle and foot. He said for one week at the beginning of fall for the past 15 years, he can barely walk on it. After that week, it's gone...crazy.

Shit sucks, but it passes. Anyone, anyone?

does anyone else here feel the weather in their bones or joints?

lately, with the seasonal change coming on, the entire left side of my body aches. My ankle, knee, hip wrist, elbow, and shoulder on my left side have taken a beating from years of skating. Also, my right elbow has been worn out from playing baseball when i was younger.

Depending on the temp/precipitation, each area will hurt accordingly. Not really hurt, just kind of ache, be stiff, feel like someone punched me in the hip (dead-leg effect), etc. And this only happens to me in the fall when the weather starts going a little manic. A bus-boy i work with has the same shit with his ankle and foot. He said for one week at the beginning of fall for the past 15 years, he can barely walk on it. After that week, it's gone...crazy.

Shit sucks, but it passes. Anyone, anyone?

I only get that in my ankles and wrists because I've broken them in the past.

If you're getting that full body and you're not in your 60's or better, then you probably have an arthritis problem.

And if you're still young then I'd see a doctor about that shit if you can.

Rheumatoid arthritis is an actual disease that's different than regular arthritis that comes from wear and tear. And you need to know which one you have because if you have Rheumatoid arthritis then you need to get on medication for that shit before it cripples you.

Don't go getting all hypochondriac off the words of some random dude on the internet though, see a doctor and get some real advice. They can do bloodwork to find out if you have Rheumatoid arthritis or not.