NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to put aside the loyalty to your team (that didn't even make the playoffs) and start cheering on the next closest team to your house.

You're beginning to sound like a bitter fan that is just trolling hard.

Canucks have a solid team this year and obviously are a Stanley Cup contender.

You don't have to like them but atleast give them some kudos.

It'll be an interesting game tonight.

If Boston loses it is not going to look good for their cup chances.

Yeah, fuck that. Johnny Boychuck is from Edmonton, if Boston wins the cup its coming to Edmonton.

I've put up with way too many smug vancouver fans in our barn to ever cheer for the canucks.

Its not trolling when your GM keeps pulling this bullshit.

He's whined to the media, the NHL, shit - anybody who will listen to him really and its embarrassing for you guys.

The only guy who plays for the canucks who I can stomach is dan hamhuis and maybe mason raymond. but your 'star' players are all a bunch of snivelling cry babies and that gets no love from me.

Also as good as the canucks regular season was, they've been blown out 4 times in the NHL playoffs this year. Does that spell champion to anybody?

was talking about that with friends the other day.. its gonna be great if we see Boston take home 4 different major league sports trophies in the past 10 years.

Sox breaking the curse, C's winning after like 20 years, Bruins after like 30 (knock on wood).. Pats getting their first superbowl in 02..

kool-aid-man.jpg

Ihateu... I was there too, but I must say, I disagree... and for this reason only.... that crowd was huge, and will prolly be bigger than this, sure as fuck not as rowdy. A lot of the people were fucking bandwagon out of town faggots and college kids. If the B's win this, the people out wildin will be rowdy ass boston heads who have been hockey fans for a grip, and waiting for this for ever.... I hate boston fans right now because when I grew up, boston was a fucking hockey town, now its all about every other sport cause of these bandwagon fucks.

Ihateu... I was there too, but I must say, I disagree... and for this reason only.... that crowd was huge, and will prolly be bigger than this, sure as fuck not as rowdy. A lot of the people were fucking bandwagon out of town faggots and college kids. If the B's win this, the people out wildin will be rowdy ass boston heads who have been hockey fans for a grip, and waiting for this for ever.... I hate boston fans right now because when I grew up, boston was a fucking hockey town, now its all about every other sport cause of these bandwagon fucks.

I know nothing of Boston but love hockey and baseball and you very well have a great point there.

when i was younger me and my uncle used to pre game watching B's game, by watching old Bruins fight videos he had on VHS. i'm no die hard (and i could actually give a fuck less about watching sports if a Boston team isnt playing).. but those days instilled a special love for the B's no other Boston team holds from me. i enjoy watching the Celtics, been to more Sox and C's games than i can remember, and have always been a Pats fan.. none make me happier to see doing well than the Bruins.

..this same uncle named his first born son Cameron, and his cats name is Neely haha.. a few years back he gave me his Neely jersey from like 91. i hold on to it with pride.

heckling videos were funny.. and in the spirit, i just watched this..

LOL at O'Reilly, and Milbury hitting the dude with his own shoe, and throwing it on the ice after so dude went home with 1 shoe.

• Like 1

can you fucking IMAGINE that chaos in this day and age. banned from NHL for life, huge lawsuits against everyone from the player to td bank, to bruins... man those were the fucking days. you know your watching great hockey when they not wearing helmets...

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6645105/proud-nhl-front-runner

Get ready to hate...