NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheapest SINGLE seat i have seen for first two home games in boston was 400 and thats for a single seat no friends going. tickets grouped 2 or more cheapest i have seen is 520 per seat way up in upper bowl... so pressed. family connects only work in canada too...

tumblr_llw1xrlQHC1qbj8vh.jpg

cheapest SINGLE seat i have seen for first two home games in boston was 400 and thats for a single seat no friends going. tickets grouped 2 or more cheapest i have seen is 520 per seat way up in upper bowl... so pressed. family connects only work in canada too...

tumblr_llw1xrlQHC1qbj8vh.jpg

In Vancouver the basic seats are double/triple that.

It's cheaper to fly to Boston, get a hotel room, and buy a ticket than watch a game in Vancouver.

yea in canada the stanley cup is going to smash the ratings of the nba finals. much like it will in the boston market. but overall hockey in canada is huge let alone when one of the teams has a chance to bring the cup up north. im not surprised the tickets are even more then boston. i saw a 18 person box going for 108k here in boston though! hahah

but that 900.00 seat in van, is that like nosebleed or? and is that a single seat alone or single seat when you buy 2 or more?

thing is IHATEU is that everybody in Canada who's not a fairweather fan is pulling for Boston to win the cup.

14/19 of Bostons line up is born in Canada. 11/19 of the nucks are Canadian born, plus they have that mega fag kesler playing for them.

GO B'S!!

thing is IHATEU is that everybody in Canada who's not a fairweather fan is pulling for Boston to win the cup.

14/19 of Bostons line up is born in Canada. 11/19 of the nucks are Canadian born, plus they have that mega fag kesler playing for them.

GO B'S!!

Canada supports the Canucks dummy.

You wish you had Kesler on your team faggot.

EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAnucks in 5