NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

Canada supports the Canucks dummy.

You wish you had Kesler on your team faggot.

EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAnucks in 5

Most people I know in my city who are rooting for Canucks because they are a Canadian team are more into UFC than they are into hockey.

Keep nationalism out of the NHL.

Oh, and I was watching CBC The National right after and some moron Vancouver correspondent made a dig at Toronto for no flipping reason. \

Wow, your city just won the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals, and you are standing in a crowd of crazily happy fans, and you mention how your ticket prices are cheaper than in the centre of the universe? Mansbridge was clearly annoyed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea enjoy that fine for biting you bitch...

0520_large-1.jpg

mel-gibson-asshole.jpg

stanley-cup-012.jpg

100811-vancouver.jpg

knICE_wideweb__470x3700.jpg

I didn't start on the Nationalism tip- I responded to some shit about how all Canadians hate the Canucks. No offense to America but I support any Canadian team over any American team just because we have had the weaker economy for ages. And I will defend Kesler to the Grave, who cares where he is from I am glad he plays for my team. If you actually read my first comment you will find that I am glad this series is against the Bruin who I habe respect for and I think it will be a great series. The Bruins are a good team and judging by the first game this will be an epic series. Canucks in 5 though, just saying.

im game if i can line some extra curic's up, id roll out for game schitz which is like the 13th er some shit fer a couple nights.

but if imma make that jump i wanna shake rattle n roll a spot or deux. wouldnt be a bad idea if i check the bosox cal n see if fenways an option aswell.

they do? i thought they were playing well and have had control of the puck more often then not...

van is super fast but i thought they are getting outplayed by the Bs...

EDIT*

bite fingers in regular season get a game or two misconduct... bite finger in stanley cup "sure go ahead and play, then score a goal an assist and game winning goal"

a fair and fine win but fuck if the NHL handled their shit this game would have been different...

oh well im just glad for good hockey...

i dont think that was Chara's fault, Thomas was way the fuck outta the net and tried to tackle dude like this is football, if he was where he was supposed to be that puck wouldnt have just moonwalked into the net like it did.. that was all on Thomas. dude needs to stay in the fuckin net, his job is to tend the goal, not take dives 4 feet in front of it.

he was playing great yesterday and made some really nice saves, but they got those game winning goals in last nights game, and tonights, because hes coming WAY to far out of the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DEjy_ZehkE&feature=player_embedded

Thomas is awesome, got no hate or ill will. but his aggresiveness has been costly the past 2 games. dude is coming way to far out of the net. last night he came out to far and couldnt make the dive for the save.. tonight he was like 3 feet in front of the crease and tried to dive at the dude and dude got around him with ease and slid the puck right in. its bullshit to be like "ya well Thomas is aggresive, Chara should have been there." im just saying, i think Thomas needs to chill a little bit on the aggresive front.

should Chara have been knocking that dude on his ass? yes.

should Thomas have been in the goal instead of on his belly next to it? yes.

that fucking biting bastard Burrows.

i dont think that was Chara's fault, Thomas was way the fuck outta the net and tried to tackle dude like this is football, if he was where he was supposed to be that puck wouldnt have just moonwalked into the net like it did.. that was all on Thomas. dude needs to stay in the fuckin net, his job is to tend the goal, not take dives 4 feet in front of it.

he was playing great yesterday and made some really nice saves, but they got those game winning goals in last nights game, and tonights, because hes coming WAY to far out of the net.

Thomas might be a little miffed at Chara, but I even doubt that. First the turnover, then the aggressive Timmy being Timmy play, which I thought was fine. Chara held Thomas back from getting back, and it kind of looks like he could have used his stick a little better on Burrows.

It was a shitty OT for Boston. I really hope they win the next two.

Thomas is the only reason either games weren't blowouts. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE BRUINS BREAK OUT???? No break out equals neutral zone turnovers, or turnovers in the defensive zone that turn into scoring ops.. And hardly any offensive ops also.-- Chara was a half a stride away from a pokecheck on that play. Bruins aren't getting enough quality chances.

just for the record, and like i said, Thomas is awesome. got not hate towards him and i'm not trying to play the blame game even though its def. sounding like im blaming it all on Thomas right now, but whatever..

but you cant tell me if he was in the crease instead of doing his aggresive thing those shots would still have gone in for sure. his aggresiveness is prooving to be a weakness agaisnt Vancouver. he can stop a lot of shots, game 1 prooved that, but not when he has to dive 3 ft back towards the net.

from my viewpoint, Thomas held himself back, i refuse to blame that loss on Chara which seems to be the general consensus amonsgt a lot of people, obviously Chara was slipping a bit tonight, but Thomas dove at the puck like he had no faith at all, leaving his net wide open, causing Chara to cut around him giving Burrows that inch he needed to slip away.

Chara was right there, he wasnt up his ass, but he was there, Thomas was not there. and if Thomas was there (at his net) that shot, probably, would have bounced right off his leg and the game would have kept going and it woulda been a crap shot because he could have stopped that. but Thomas HAD to be aggresive Thomas cause thats who he is. he needs to calm his aggresive shit down or they're gonna keep drawing him out like they have been.

(not like i feel like i need to tell you dudes this, just trying to make my drunken point) a goalie is the last defense against a goal, if they slip past the defense, like they did, its the job of the goalie to stop them. if hes being aggresive trying to play the part of defense and goalie, whose gonna stop the puck? he cannot abandoned his post like that. he has a job, and hes taking on other jobs he doesnt need to by doing the aggresive thing. let defense do their thing, and do yours. dont try and do both.

/drunkenessay.

Oh now now bruin faithful, don't be so hard on your guys.

I like your team a lot. Solid no doubt. Great goaltending, good coach. Seemingly interesting city, you have your own soup, you have your own accent.

Point is, you guys came along way, battled an uphill road, and remarkably did so for really no reason at all. Because, unfortunatly, your just not good enough. In fact, you really should be thankfull you even scored tonight.

Were just, better.