NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

I lost any respect I had for both those idiots after all the whining they did when Edmonton beat them in the shoot out this season.

Both of them cried to the media about how disrespectful Omark was for doing a spinorama in the shoot out ... and then two weeks later both of them were doing it.

disrespectful to win hockey games?

fuck outta here.

I hope st louis gets another mouth full of stick and loses the rest of his teeth and stamkos looks like he has downs syndrom.

YESMAD.

Boston Bruins;

Please beat the shit out of Tampa.

Also somebody snuff out Stamkos and St Louis for being such butthurt faggots all the time.

Thanks,

Edmonton Oilers Fan.

i have been for boston all the way.

i will make good money if boston wins the cup.

tim thomas nuff said.

however, you signed off as an edmonton oilers fan so i had to mention that roli is having a clutch playoff stretch and if tampa makes it you will be rooting for him over luongo.

not hatin just statin.

i will be too, lets just hope the sharks can send the ginger sisters to the sand traps early.

I always thought roli was a bit of a creepy doucher who almost won us a stanley cup.

I'll be pretty meh if tampa beats boston, because I really, really, really don't want to see those two faggots raise it (stamkos and st louis)

I also don't want to see vancouver win either because thats all we'll hear about for the next 1432718907413017 years.

howards shakey.

i dont especially love the sharks either except joe thornton, who showed exceptional hockey sense tonight in letting detroit touch the puck after the highstick, only to have the refs make the wrong call and send the faceoff back into the sharks zone.

bad call, possibly a game changer.

i also do not love logan couture punching dude who didnt have his gloves off in the face when the ref was in between the two.

emotions run high in playoff hockey, but thats bitchmade.

howards shakey.

i dont especially love the sharks either except joe thornton, who showed exceptional hockey sense tonight in letting detroit touch the puck after the highstick, only to have the refs make the wrong call and send the faceoff back into the sharks zone.

bad call, possibly a game changer.

i also do not love logan couture punching dude who didnt have his gloves off in the face when the ref was in between the two.

emotions run high in playoff hockey, but thats bitchmade.

Im gonna have to disagree with most of what you said.

Howard has shown he has what it takes and has played very well this series and most of last.

Thornton is a bitch. That dive a few games ago and skating into the scrum last night swinging a stick shows what he is made of.

Thornton has been a virus on every team he has played on...

• Like 1

best hockey game of the post season BY FAR

but it goes to show how hard it is to come back down 3-0

only three teams have done it in NHL history.

although i thought tonight it was gonna happen, and i wanted it to happen to make the flyers feel less special and teach em a lesson about heart, but oh well.

great hockey!