NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HABS CAREY PRICE VS. BRUINS TIM THOMAS FULL BRAWL AND MORE ON FEB. 9 2011 IN FULL

i missed this post, this was one of the iller games in the current "era" of hockey. its a long video but worth it if people dont know about this game...

i remember that series of fights from that game, was a good one.

tonight was close... every game in vancouver has been within a point or 2.. Boston it was blowouts.. put on your tin foil hats.. theres a conspiracy amidst.

Kelly ringing it off the crossbar in the first period.

If that went off the bar and in that game would have been all B's from there on out.

GET EM BOSTON BOYS

"a quarter of a inch Charlie a quarter of a inch."

"ya but a quarter of a inch the other way you would have missed completely."

:haha: enddrunkenmightyducksquote.

It's fun seeing you guys talk about recent Bruin history like that.

Mad love for hockey fans from anywhere, especially O6, but that shit you be bringing up is very basic history for any kind of hockey fan in Canada; whether it's a 14 year old or a 41 year old.

Tim Thomas is the best Bruin goalie since Andy Moog.

I forgot who said it before on here, but seeing as how it's a blowout of epic per portion when its in Boston, and in Vancouver its 1 goal games. Are the Canucks Stanley Cup material.? IMO when you're barely pulling a W from goals the B's can't answer and you're away games end up -12 in net, then I'd say NO.

-HUSK

Thomas has been playing better than Luongo up until today. The Bruins are not the better team, the goalie is just more consistent. I think we could all agree that there has been some pretty disgusting bitch -assness on both sides but I think this is a great series full of nail-biters and both teams deserve to be there. Not sure if you will lose in Boston with your weird wonky ice but the Nux are definitely not losing game 7.

PS stop chanting USA USA during the games while your bunch of Canadians are trying to get you the cup. That makes no sense.

Good luck and good night.

I think we could all agree that there has been some pretty disgusting bitch -assness on both sides but I think this is a great series full of nail-biters and both teams deserve to be there. Not sure if you will lose in Boston with your weird wonky ice but the Nux are definitely not losing game 7.

cannot agree.. Boston can play dirty, like every other team. vancouver are a bunch of diving, cheap, crybaby pussies.

you dont see Boston dudes taking dives and laying on the ice waiting for calls, and then when they dont come they get up and skate away like nothing happened. burrows tripped himself on Lucic, clear as day. you dont see us doing that, or trying to knock luongos stick from his hands while we have puck control behind you're net.

wah wah the ice blah blah blah, the canucks gonna complain that our lights are too bright next? once again, you dont hear Boston bitching about bullshit when we lose, a loss is a loss, suck it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leMm4F4NAJ0

• Like 1

Vancouver won all 3 games at home by capitalizing on a mistake, not because they dominated the B's.

The B's have won both games at home by completely dominating the nucks.

If the B's want to win the cup they are going to have to find a way to score on the road and also minimize the costly mistakes they have made.

Lapierre's game winner last night was a lucky goal. If you watch the replay he had the whole net to shoot at, but he managed to put it through the crease and it hit the B's defenseman's skate and barely got over the line.

If the Bruins are so dominant why can't they win on the road?

Huh?

LOL!

YO. SERIOUSLY???

YOU WANNA SAY THAT, WHEN THE CANUCKS HAVE GOTTEN SLAUGHTERED BOTH GAMES THEY PLAYED IN BOSTON...

AND EVERY GAME IN CANADIA WAS A 1 GOAL GAME DECIDED BY A LUCKY BOUNCE, THAT THE BS HAD NO CHANCE TO COUNTER, AND 1 GAME WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WON BECAUSE OF BURROWS BEING ALLOWED TO PLAY.

C'MON SON, YOUR TEAM IS A JOKE. YOUR GOALIE IS A JOKE, YOUR BEST FORWARDS ARE TWO GINGER HOMOS. JUST BE HAPPY YOU MADE IT TO THE CUP, IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN, IF IT WASN'T FOR THE SHARKS CHOKING IT'D BE BRUINS V SJ RIGHT NOW.