NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

i love how the bruins fans think they somehow are better than us :lol:

your not going to win out here in hongcouver, and even if you do it dont mean shit. we have a half siv as a goaltender and the games youv one havnt bean any form of reality other than giving you another breath to breathe. blow outs in sport are almost never an accuracy of agenda. there lopsided because of luck.

we are the best team in the nhl and wednesday night will inform you of that, your poo igloo of blew england is the only district who hasnt wiped the snot out yer eyes to realize this.

and if you wein, hats off to beating the best team in the nhl on a 7 game battle, just dont for one second think your a championship team.

because your not, and we are.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

wow, not even one sentence made sense.

Vancouver fucked up tonight by not finishing the series and winning their cup.

Game 7 is a completely different game and all bets are off.

You can bet the B's are fired up, and the nucks are embarrassed after getting blown out, AGAIN.

Seriously, 3 blow outs in the SCF. 3 one goal games in Van. The blow outs weren't luck you retard, the one goal games won by a bad bounce were luck.

If we play like we did in period 3 it's a wrap for Boston. Luongo is not good in Boston, not sure why, but he has 2 shutouts in this series so far. Schneider should have gotten the start. As I said before, that is the last game you will win. Enjoy tonight.

ps Yelling bullshit when Raymond was seriously hurt was shitty, as is the USA USA shit and any dig or comment against Canada where the fuckin sport was invented.

FACT- WHALES EAT BEARS

06/01 Bruins 0 - 1 Canucks

06/04 Bruins 2 - 3 Canucks

06/06 Canucks 1 - 8 Bruins

06/08 Canucks 0 - 4 Bruins

06/10 Bruins 0 - 1 Canucks

06/13 Canucks 2 - 5 Bruins

06/15 Bruins vs. Canucks - 08:00pm (ET)

championship teams dont loose 4-0, 8-1 or 5-2... they also usually can put in more than 1 goal, canucks are good skilled players but obviously like to choke.

"If we play like we did in period 3 it's a wrap for Boston" - powerbill

yeah and if we play like we did in 1st period when it mattered and got 4 fucking goals in 4 minutes. its a wrap for vanc.

luongo is a girl who needs to keep his mouth shut until thursday morning.

but lets all keep fighting until one team wins and then we can all say how correct we were!

Complete bullshit that Raymond is sent to the hospital with a broken vertebrae from a late hit and the NHL isn't going to review it.

The reffing for this series must be giving Bettman a hard-on, he hates the west.

Canucks hit the post three times, and fanned on 3 wide open nets-it was just an unlucky night.

Schneider was looking good, he made some impressive saves. I hope they start him wednesday because Boston has Luongo figured out.

they boo'd him right off the bat. assuming that after the amount of times we've seen the Canucks taking dives, and trying to milk and fake injuries looking for penalties, then skating off like nothing happened, they probably thought he was crying wolf..

i think it was a little fucked up they were chanting "lets go bruins" while he was being carried off, but nobody knew how hurt he actually was. he got carried off by his teammates, if the medic had brought out a stretcher like they did for Horton, which they probably should have done, im sure people wouldn't have been chanting.. i dont think anyone thought he was as hurt as he was.

edit:

carried off on stretcher after cracking your skull off the ice = people assume its real bad

being face down after being run into the boards backwards, then seeing him on his hands and knees, while no stretcher comes, and he get carried off = people assume you just got the wind knocked out of you and you got rattled.

it sucks the dude got hurt like he did, im not taking anything away from that.. but dont act like we were spitting on him.

• Like 1

fuck that.

Dude laid on the ice twitching for a while before they helped him to his feet.

He didn't skate to the bench by himself, he was carried out by his players WITH A BROKEN BACK!!!

Horton could've skated to the bench but he opted to be over dramatic with his injuries and was carried out by a stretcher. ALL hockey fans cheered on Horton, while Boston booed Raymond. A serious lack of class from the Garden.

The hit was seriously late and right in front of the ref, and the NHL isn't going to review it, WTF? Fuck I hate Bettman and his pro-eastcoast influences on the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEClxUAaCv0&feature=player_embedded

Complete bullshit that Raymond is sent to the hospital with a broken vertebrae from a late hit and the NHL isn't going to review it.

The reffing for this series must be giving Bettman a hard-on, he hates the west.

Canucks hit the post three times, and fanned on 3 wide open nets-it was just an unlucky night.

Schneider was looking good, he made some impressive saves. I hope they start him wednesday because Boston has Luongo figured out.

Boston has Luongo figured out? Get pucks to the net and they will go in. It really is that simple- schneider shouldve started all road games after the chicago series. Obviously, he has performance problems or whatever you want to call it on the road- hes played good at home, but with the pressure that will be on wednesday night im liking bostons chances- if they can put 3 in i think they win the game- and i think thomas is going to be stellar once again , if not more than usual- need boston to score first and put the pressure on luo to perform and we all know how that goes

fuck that.

He didn't skate to the bench by himself, he was carried out by his players WITH A BROKEN BACK!!!

Horton could've skated to the bench but he opted to be over dramatic with his injuries and was carried out by a stretcher. ALL hockey fans cheered on Horton, while Boston booed Raymond. A serious lack of class from the Garden.

The hit was seriously late and right in front of the ref, and the NHL isn't going to review it, WTF? Fuck I hate Bettman and his pro-eastcoast influences on the league.

where did i say anything to the contrary about Raymond? not only that, i agreed it was a little fucked up they were chanting while he was being carried off, but i've already explained all that.

but you can FUCK OFF that Horton opted to over dramatic. HE TRIED TO GET UP, and the medic held him down. go watch the video again, cause i watched them both about 10 times each before i spoke on the matter.

edit:

please. bruins play like bigger babies than soccer players

i'm not even going to start talking about this again, but thats fuckin laughable.

Fuck you Boston, you just showed a lack of serious class.

LOL WUT???? hahahah

Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

and some moron up there said it was a LATE HIT??? is that what they are crying about in canada now? or is it broken sticks, perhaps the ice, maybe timmy owning, I MEAN, playing to far out the crease, officials?

bottom line whoever wins or looses Van is one of the most hated and ridiculed teams in NHL period.

lack of class, give me a fucking break with that shit... at least i can hold my head up that im a fucking Bruins fan... they win and loose with dignity and class not fucking excuses and drama... and its UNREAL all these fucking windbag bandwagon hockey fans now talking out the side of their mouth like they know shit.

tumblr_lmi5wuHY3y1qbb52do1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1308157366&Signature=uFazz5K7gTk71%2FxFfEY2Gc58hIM%3D

pass that jacket!

and some moron up there said it was a LATE HIT??? is that what they are crying about in canada now? or is it broken sticks, perhaps the ice, maybe timmy owning, I MEAN, playing to far out the crease, officials?

bottom line whoever wins or looses Van is one of the most hated and ridiculed teams in NHL period.

lack of class, give me a fucking break with that shit... at least i can hold my head up that im a fucking Bruins fan... they win and loose with dignity and class not fucking excuses and drama... and its UNREAL all these fucking windbag bandwagon hockey fans now talking out the side of their mouth like they know shit.

My thoughts exactly!

-HUSK

LOL WUT???? hahahah

Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

tumblr_lmi5wuHY3y1qbb52do1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1308157366&Signature=uFazz5K7gTk71%2FxFfEY2Gc58hIM%3D

pass that jacket!

hahaha, seriously.

i love all these bandwagon fans running their mouths, trying to act like they actually know something about hockey.. get the fuck out of here.

luongo and the rest of the nucks are :shook: little girls.

please. bruins play like bigger babies than soccer players

:lol: you obviously don't watch much hockey.. because if anyone plays like big soccer fairies, it's the whole vancouver team.

so please, get the fuck out of here with your bandwagon wanna be hockey fan shit.

you're not even from canada, so why rep a shitty team with the most retarded fan base ever?

fuck that.

LOL @ this.

you too obviously don't watch much hockey.

that wasn't a late hit, do you even know what a late hit is??

that is a late hit...

boychuck wasn't even moving at a high rate of speed, it was just the awkwardness of raymond caught between his legs and they both GLIDED into the boards.

there is no need to review it.. because it wasn't a late it... it was all because of the awkwardness of raymonds body that caused his injury.

If Raymond hadn't been hurt, which is how 98% of plays like that go, nobody would be complaining right now.

Seriously, the puck goes right between the two of them, how can you say it wasn't there? Guys get ridden into the boards like that all the time. It's a pretty common play.

The injury is incredibly unfortunate, but there is no conspiracy against Vancouver. The refs aren't out to get you.

In my opinion, the hit by Edler on Peverley(?) on the icing race was way worse than this.

^

wow, not even one sentence made sense.

Vancouver fucked up tonight by not finishing the series and winning their cup.

Game 7 is a completely different game and all bets are off.

You can bet the B's are fired up, and the nucks are embarrassed after getting blown out, AGAIN.

Seriously, 3 blow outs in the SCF. 3 one goal games in Van. The blow outs weren't luck you retard, the one goal games won by a bad bounce were luck.

that ^

LETS GO BRUINS!

-BOAT

beards.jpg

who would you rather hang out with

old man whiskey beard

or

canadian speedo dude?

and yeah that his on peverly was pretty bad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S89o1E_S1I4&feature=player_detailpage#t=12s)

- first 4 seconds tell the whole story. maybe if raymond took a hit into the boards like youre suppose to he would still be in the series. that hit wasnt even hard.

youre right bboat, being freom seattle- where there is no nhl team- is no excuse for rooting for a team close to me. thank god the sounders were brought in or else i wouldnt be able to be a soccer fan at all huh

there is a large nucks following in seattle, but you wouldnt be able to see that with your head so far up your ass.

• Like 1

LOL.

internet squabbles! :lol: :lol:

for real who doesn't know that?

just like there is a large following of detroit fans in iowa, and large number of bruins fans in NH, RI, CT(all old school whailers fans, BRING THE WHAILERS BACK!), and countless other states/provinces that are close to NHL teams.

but like i said, get the fuck out of here with all these bandwagon fans.

if you know jack about hockey you shouldn't open your mouth in here... because you all end up looking stupid.

Canucks have scored more goals in Boston than Boston has scored in Vancouver.

/just saying.

It's going to be a tight game tomorrow.

Fans are hungry on both sides and being completely unclassy, it's pretty disgusting actually how dirty it's getting.

Kids getting pissed on in Boston, poo flung on Lucic's parents in Vancouver, Boston pubs only letting Bruins fans in, Boston booing injured players, Canuck's fans throwing junk at the Boston bus when they left the arena, etc etc...

Bunch of couch fans up in here calling people bandwagon hockey fans, I would love to see everyone in this thread who claims to know hockey to skate up and play some real hockey. I know I've got more ice time logged than I got 12oz posts so I'm up for a drop-in game.

internet hockey threads are just missing the dropping of gloves :lol: :lol:

lol @ couch fans.... 90% of the regular heads in this thread play(ed) hockey...

and geezspot i'd gladly lace up with you.

i'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with you about who has played more hockey.

if you've been a regular in this thread for the past 3 years you already know most of the regulars in here play(ed) a lot of hockey and have played with people who've made it to the NHL, AHL, and OHL...

watch out now those couch fans are gon git ya!!!

you're one of them idiot. trying to son people that have been into hockey all their life, standing by while their home teams suck. all of a sudden you wanna post in this thread trying to come off like you know ANYTHING about fucking hockey. the Bruins for YEARS have been known as bruisers and never ONCE a cry baby team. but with your expansive hockey knowledge i could see how you could miss that little tidbit... and since your such a big time hockey fan and go way back why arent you a fucking chicago fan???

and i played from mite all the way through highschool and for the RI Sharks then D2 my freshman year of college, been to canada to play. so that makes me cool and have brownie points cuz i played.. if you dont know shit about the game you dont know shit. period... i would be willing to bet i have played more hockey then most anyone in this thread. i have not mentioned it once. but since niggers wanna big up that shit like it puts you in some club... im in!!!

IH8U-*GOLF CLAP*

I find it funny trying to call people out on whose played more hockey like by some miracle you must be the only person whose actually laced up skates.

I could go on, and on, about Where and who i've played with, but I will only name a few becuase I'm not trying to toot my own horn.

I''ve played for Boston Jr Bruins with Ben Ferriero (now plays for the SJ sharks) 2-3 years along the east coast as well in Canada.Also I've played with Cody Wild for 8 years on Providence Jr Friars (whose now on Providence Bruins, got drafted to Edmonton Oilers before hand).Of which we we're the only American team to win Mousquiri Tourni not once but twice in a row out of the 35 years the tournement has been running.

Another couple teams I've played for are all Triple A hockey,Providence Jr.Friars (now Providence Capitals) East Coast Eagles (played in Toronto, Montreal, Richmond Queebec, all along the East coast FOR 3 years) I've also played for North Carolina Raliegh Ice caps, played down in NC for a year.

I've been scouted by the NHL while playing in Richmond and while playing in the Bell Cup years ago, also been offered to play in the OHL. So just letting "niggas know" you ain;t the only mother fucker whose played some hockey.

and also made it to the final cut of USA Jr. World team 5 years ago.

and also played against Russian Red Army Jr.s and beat them 7-1

and last but not least I was rated the #1 goalie for triple A jr hockey for 4 years in a row along northeast hockey.

GO BRUINS!

• Like 1