NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has instantly become epic.

I think dude made the best point here when he said that boston can at least lose this series with dignity.

Who am I kidding, fuck Vancouver anyways, I've been chearing vancouver the whole playoffs, but after watching last nights game I was slap in the face with reality. Vancouver fucking blows and the whole team is filled with pansies and pretty boys. We all know that the real winner of the next Stanley cup team in Canada will be your very own Toronto Maple Leafs

Did anyone here see Timmy Thomas' post game interview where he was asked what it feels like to be pulled after 8 minutes? Epic. **props to anyone who finds the clip**

This thread has instantly become epic.

I think dude made the best point here when he said that boston can at least lose this series with dignity.

Who am I kidding, fuck Vancouver anyways, I've been chearing vancouver the whole playoffs, but after watching last nights game I was slap in the face with reality. Vancouver fucking blows and the whole team is filled with pansies and pretty boys. We all know that the real winner of the next Stanley cup team in Canada will be your very own Toronto Maple Leafs

Did anyone here see Timmy Thomas' post game interview where he was asked what it feels like to be pulled after 8 minutes? Epic. **props to anyone who finds the clip**

here you go

3:52 INTO THE CLIP

seriously, i have NEVER ever seen some bitch ass shit like that. let alone by a team captain...

Yeah, I somehow missed that during the game, and when I saw the highlights, I was astonished.

At first I tried to chalk it up to some sort of stoic behaviour I might have previously observed in the likes of Sedin's fellow Swede, Forsberg (who I always admired for taking mad slashes and such but keeping a straight face, eye on the prize, scoring a goal) but that wasn't it.

Then, I thought, perhaps he was trying to draw some sort of roughing penalty, but that didn't make sense, either. That was standard playoff fare and he didn't even put his hands up. It was like some sort of masochism.

That was very fucking strange for a team captain.