NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK man, that performance was pretty shitty. Don't get me wrong, I'm routing for the B's. But WTF was up with them tonight??? Luongo oner in goal--- Tampa looked good I thought. Or boston looked terrible, combo of both, who knows... Not a good start though-

Still haven't seen a tb fan in this thread.

Where, consider yourself lucky. It was ugllyyy.

That being said, julien better get his head out of his fucking ass. He made 0 adjustments last night and what the fuck is he thinking only playing seguin 9 minutes... he has the freshest legs and is the only one on the ice making an impact....you serious?

Get your shit together claude, or bring in sweeney.

Oh ya. Fuck you seidenberg. I can't stand the way this fucking guy plays hockey.

FUCK YEAH BRUINS...

Also I didn't understand why the 5th goal counted, becuase Tim Thomas's helmet came off and the Bolts shot it, and it went off the right side of his face and in.I thought when a goalies mask comes off the ref is supposed to blow the whistle.WTFUDGE!. But anyway BRUINS FTW!

-HUSK