Self Surgery.

Keepitrail

I see a brown recluse pretty much every day, but you get used to it. They dont really wanna fuck with you. We got wolf spiders that get huge and they eat the recluses so it's no big deal. But fuck yeah I still check the toilet every time!

Fuck that!!!!!

You know what all these photos have in comon along with your photo?

2ezmuqx.jpg

35c4unl.jpg

i4h3s2.jpg

2a8rnsy.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Man, screw the self surgery, your place is dope. Always wanted to fix up a place out in the middle of nowhere. Good on ya.

Now, post moar house photos! I've heard about those Brown Recluses, sneaky things. At least you're not in Aus where every killer animal under the sun seems to live!

Thanks man.. This is the only shot I got of the outside of my house. My state's thread got shut down for some reasons and such,

so I gotta keep it simple. Anyways, this is the front, I got two paintings i did hangin outside chillin with the other animals. I'll post some more tomorrow when it's daylight.

29273_723119645655_38423736_3959344.jpg

• Like 2

Another time I tried to cut out an ingrown toenail with a scalpel, hand slipped and sliced the bottom of my toe clean off. Held it together with a band-aid and the cut was so clean the skin just re-attached.

One time I was doing a drywall job, cutting a piece, and just changed the blade in my utility knife.

For those who don't know, you run the blade along an edge or across a line to score the paper on one side of the drywall, then snap it along the line, then cut the paper on the other side.

Anyway, I ran that fresh razor right over my thumb (thankfully it was brand new, like your scalpel) I probably needed stitches since I could see the bone on the top of my thumb. Awesome scar. I just wrapped a paper towel around it and covered that in duct tape, went back to work. By the time I unwrapped it, it looked good as new. Put a few drops of super glue on it and never had an issue.

I also put 3 stitches in my knuckle with fishing line after I drunkenly punched out a window. Super awesome scar. I couldn't bend my middle finger all the way for quite some time. I couldn't type or use a mouse very well, I was worried that I cut something important that wouldn't heal. It still sounds really funny because it pops all the time whenever I bend it up or down, but it works fine so far.

man, out here, it's pretty intolerable of that kind of business. Not that I give a fuck, but some dude at the bar I shoot pool at asked what songs he should play on the jukebox and I suggested Rocket Man, by Elton John. Holy fuck. The whole bar got dead quiet and I had to play it off cool, like "oh uh, i meant skynnard....play some skynnard..."

not at all man, i was just referencing this;http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114598&highlight=homo+hdungeon

if you missed it and have nothing to do tonight, its well worth the read, shit will blow your mutha fuckin mind.

Thanks man.. This is the only shot I got of the outside of my house. My state's thread got shut down for some reasons and such,

so I gotta keep it simple. Anyways, this is the front, I got two paintings i did hangin outside chillin with the other animals. I'll post some more tomorrow when it's daylight.

WTF

you're either

A. troll

B. total weirdo

C. beyond strange

D. have real life boogie hands.

props on the painting and the rest of the house, that I can see.

But goddamn homie fix that bathroom up.

not at all man, i was just referencing this;http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114598&highlight=homo+hdungeon

if you missed it and have nothing to do tonight, its well worth the read, shit will blow your mutha fuckin mind.

oh man....holy shit I forgot about this thread. I saw this a looong time ago, like on one of my first visits to 12oz... I remember this!! I remember thinking, so this is ch.0... I'll stick to brick slayers, thank you.