Self Surgery.

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You should post more pictures of your place.

as promised, the royal tour...

from the living room which I can't put on here, we enter the spiral staircase into the studio

IMG_2288.jpg

watch out for the evil catface during the day.

IMG_2289.jpg

now the studio. its very bright in the day time

IMG_2299.jpg

a closer inspection of my work table. i just got access to a shitload of free paint so i havent organized it yet.

IMG_2304.jpg

the other view, and what im bout to go paint when i get done posting this. (not the owl, thats just left over from the big painting)

IMG_2300.jpg

this is the roof that on nice days i can walk out on and spraypaint so it doesnt fuck up my air inside.

IMG_2302.jpg

back down the stairs - cat attack

IMG_2297.jpg

and my little office area where i meticulously plan out witty responses to internet questions.

IMG_2313.jpg

To the guy asking if I actually did graffiti, ll I have to say I guess i'm just a different type writer than you.

• Like 5

you livin the life my man.

the wound doesnt look that bad.

do you know the history of the building? coming from an architectural standpoint, its weird as fuck. looks like a homemade setup, but its done well (i assume so, seeing as your zero percent slope roof hasnt collapsed yet)

son......other than your bearenstein bears edition bathroom, your pad looks super legit, think i spot some hydro irrigation in the sink shot too! but why dont you just go ahead and post your address so we can put together a bleach/peroxide care package for a nigga?

I see a brown recluse pretty much every day, but you get used to it. They dont really wanna fuck with you. We got wolf spiders that get huge and they eat the recluses so it's no big deal. But fuck yeah I still check the toilet every time!

FUCK that. me n spiders dont mix. co worker told us a story at work today how her aunt got bit by a brown recluse and laid eggs INSIDE her leg. weeks later them shits hatched and ate her leg from the inside out. died couple months after that. shit sounded grimey