B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm goin to Vegas in a week. Weather heres been shitty.

Don't want to be the pale guy at the pool. Or they guy who gets burned the first day and is the sunburned guy at the pool either

Did it twice this week. Think thisll be good enough I think. Never done it before. Won't do it again unless a similar situation arises. Won't tell anyone I know in real life.

Gimme a break, I'm tryin to get some pussy. Vegas lazyriver pussy.

Tanning is gay, but trimming your pubes definitely isn't. I recently found out my dad shaves his armpits (I guess he started like 6 or 7 years ago when he started shaving his head), and it weirds me out. I can't really call him a pussy for it since he's the toughest man on Earth, but still...not cool br0.

Oh yeah, and I'm also one of those people who doesn't really ever feel depressed after rolling, although my body does usually feel like I took an ill beating

Gave a chick a facial for the first time tonight

Kinda over-rated

You're doing it wrong.

Try get more in the eyes and up the nose next time, see if that helps. Seriously though, if the girly is into it then it's rad. If she is fucking hating it, it's still funny as hell.

Tanning is ghey.

Why you gotta play it off like a sun burn is negative. Diversify yourself and have some broad rub aloe vera on your shit and giving your sympathy ass. Damn. Yall niggas need to watch ESPN at 4 am and catch the WSP. Play your oppenent, not your cards. Im pretty sure thats in the Art of War too so if you dont gamble listen to the slope niggas.

ALOE VERA NIGGA!

Yeah it got in her eye :lol:

Looked like she just got done smoking a blunt. But in only one eye

Wiped my dong off w her hair.

---

I see it like this-

I prefer a girl with a tan ; I assume it's the same way for them

I don't want a mouth full of hair when I eat pussy ; I assume they don't want one when they give me head

as far as giving broads a facial goes.. its one thing to do it, which is fun in and of itself. but far better to bust in their mouth with them having the understanding that they are to spit it back up onto their own face, and blow bubbles. if she is to be treated as a whore.. then go ahead and make it official.

that shit is gay as fuck my dudes. if you feel like you gotta be tan to pull some pussy you got some shit all fucked up. pasty pail bsm's pull pussy like it's fresh mozzarella. quit manscaping shit's for homos.

I am incapable of getting a tan and sex isn't ever a problem. Tanning is ghey.

it cant be gay if its something youre doing as a means of getting more pussy. gitcha tan on.

Explain Jersey Shore.