Car Bomb Found in NYC.

Spitfire15

Casek, just wanted to get your opinion on who did it. I know you don't think Islamic or domestic terrorism exists, so getting to the point. which wing of the US government do you think pulled this off. CIA. FBI. Obama. Department of Defense. US Postal Service...?

Those were quotes from BBC news. I haven't formed an opinion. Looks like the media is all about calling it Al Qaeda, etc. Looks like Al Qaeda claims responsibility for anything that pops, smokes, farts, explodes, crashes, etc.

I'm still wondering what happened to Air France and that plane that got blowed up outside of NYC.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cranky-781621-1.jpg

csi-miami.jpg

times square is a statement tho. and whats scary is, going on the thought perhaps it was just a ruse, is potentially an attack somewhere far far away from nyc.

also, by definition. terrorism, to inflict terror. is the ability to keep people uncomfortable/uneasy. if you are constantly looking over your shoulder. you are living in a state of terror. putting everyone on broken glass in a mega city like new york effects an immediate like 9 million people in an extremely dense circumfrance. with a dud. a bomb that perhaps was never inteded on detinating butrather to put the thought in peoples thoughts it was, and it will happen again. keeping people guessing, tense. lowering the quality of living and cancering someones brain. scary shit, ya just neverrr know.

this.

all great points. if a real car bomb was to go off anywhere in NYC but especially an area like Times Sq. tourism would drop for the entire summer, people would be shook about commuting in general, etc... NYS and NYC is already unstable financially, shit like that popping off would only make it worse X100.

Casek, just wanted to get your opinion on who did it. I know you don't think Islamic or domestic terrorism exists, so getting to the point. which wing of the US government do you think pulled this off. CIA. FBI. Obama. Department of Defense. US Postal Service...?

not for nothing there is a foiled "terrorist attack" like every few months in new york. I am begining to think this might be a publicity tactic the govt is using. They catch these people, Talk about their trial for a week and are never brough to mention again. Who knows if most of them even get convicted. Given the history of a govt, that laundered money to pay for terrorists, tested lsd on its own soldiers, etc, i would not put it past them to fabricate terrorist scares to justify their war on terrorism.

so i was watching this a couple days ago as it was unfolding....

then the next day, i turned on the news to get updates...

as i was flipping through all the news channels, i seen that Fox news (Faux news) had an "exclusive" interview with the vietnam veteran street vendor who told the cop about it...

it was a really tall dark black guy, who was well spoken.

then i switch to cnn and theyre showing the vietnam veteran street vendor who told the cop about it...

is was a really light skinned short black guy, who was all ghetto and shit.

two different people.

wtf?

now back to your regularly scheduled oil spill

article-1269675-093F4127000005DC-184_634x476.jpg

a friend of mine and i were speaking about how this might just be a smokescreen to divert attention from the oil spill. from the carbomb in nyc to the water supply fuckup in boston, it might just be to get the people's attention away from the impending oceanic doom we're going to face.

then we rolled another joint, and were confident in our knowledge that we knew everything about anything going on ever.

• Like 1