Car Bomb Found in NYC.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fearmongering 101

big words, big assumptions.

Pretty much. Times Square is definitely packed full on a Saturday night, but that bomb wasn't designed to well which makes me think it's an obvious hoax. I'm not saying I'm right, but if this really were "terrorist," I'm sure they would have known how to make a fucking car bomb correctly --especially if it was Al Queda. Hell, they could have put a small C4 charge on the gas tank of that SUV, walked away, detonated it, and BOOM! You have a good enough radius to make a point.

Definitely seems like a diversion plan. And if anyone thinks the American Government wasn't involved with the 9-11 attacks, then they are blind to the obvious truth.

Welcome to America, enjoy our lies and shitty celebrities.

I just can't believe the Pentagon was hit by a Boeing jet. The damage to the scene says differently, that's why I don't believe it was terrorist. There is too much visual proof that makes shit look like it was an inside job.

But you're right, lets not turn this into a political discussion.

That's funny, I feel the exact opposite way. Whenever anyone says that the government DID have something to do with 9-11, I immediately stop taking them seriously.

Oh well, political discussions suck anyways

the 911 thing wouldnt be a political discussion as much as it would be a scientific discussion, since that is really the realm in which the arguments lie.

But conspiracy theory aside, lets look at a generally accepted way that the us govt is responsible for 9-11. Al queda, the extremist goup in afghanistan that is allegedly responsible for said acts were completely established, funded, and trained by the central intelligence agency, in an effort to expel the communists (russians) during a period in which they occupied afghanistan.

This going on at a time when we were also funding and training terrorists in nicaragua to lead a coup to overthrow the democratically elected president at the time who wasnt cooperating with american multi national interests.

There is substantial evidence and testimony from cia operatives and other credible members of society that also suggests the cia was recieving large amounts of cocain from the contra (the nicaraguan terrorists) and distributing it throughout the ghettos of america. One notorious instance of this bieng the rick ross story, the man that the rapper we know took his name from, along with some dude in ny that shit like 10 cops but i cant remember his name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5FDIUOMwB4

i mean given americas absoloutely insane history since its inception. I do not find it unplausible that they might do crazy stuff to achieve their ends.

OBAMA BLEW UP THE OIL PLATFORM IN A CONSPIRACY TO GET CLEAN ENERGY AND SILENCE REPUBLICANS ON THE WHOLE "DRILL BABY DRILL" THING.

AL GORE WAS IN ON IT AND KNEW THE OIL SLICK WOULD REVITALIZE ENVIRONMENTALIST ISSUES. IT WAS A FALSE FLAG OPERATION TO BUILD MORE WIND FARMS AND MAKE MORE HYBRID CARS.

Hi, I'm from an activist group called Greenpeace, we need money now more then ever because the oil spill in the gulf is killing off the sea turtles..

These turtles are becoming victims of Eco-terrorist attack, if only we had focused more on not relying on oil for transportation! But how else would I have been able to show up at your local food store and harass you about things you have zero control over?

By design or accident - Its all BULLSHIT.

But conspiracy theory aside, lets look at a generally accepted way that the us govt is responsible for 9-11. Al queda, the extremist goup in afghanistan that is allegedly responsible for said acts were completely established, funded, and trained by the central intelligence agency, in an effort to expel the communists (russians) during a period in which they occupied afghanistan.

This going on at a time when we were also funding and training terrorists in nicaragua to lead a coup to overthrow the democratically elected president at the time who wasnt cooperating with american multi national interests.

There is substantial evidence and testimony from cia operatives and other credible members of society that also suggests the cia was recieving large amounts of cocain from the contra (the nicaraguan terrorists) and distributing it throughout the ghettos of america. One notorious instance of this bieng the rick ross story, the man that the rapper we know took his name from, along with some dude in ny that shit like 10 cops but i cant remember his name.

How did you make the jump from the government blew up the Twin Towers (conspiracy theory, nutjob shit) to the government funding Al Qaeda originally (accepted fact), then somehow make the even bigger jump to the Iran/Contra affair, which really has nothing to do with anything?

That whole post comes off as some serious "smart dumb nigga" shit

How did you make the jump from the government blew up the Twin Towers (conspiracy theory, nutjob shit) to the government funding Al Qaeda originally (accepted fact), then somehow make the even bigger jump to the Iran/Contra affair, which really has nothing to do with anything?

That whole post comes off as some serious "smart dumb nigga" shit

It actually all ties together.

Don't see how that isn't obvious.

At first the NYPD was saying this had nothing to do with international terrorism. Now the federal government is throwing all these links to Pakistan.

Interesting stuff.

To be honest 9/11 and the opinion of the fact that it was an inside job ties into all of this. After all we are in a post 9/11 era? Am I right? Almost all of the decisions that are made regarding terrorism have to do with stopping this from happening again, and if in fact the official report is based off of lies, isn't this one of the most important factors?

I would think so. But I guess I'm one of those "smart dumb niggas".

• Like 1

STOP THIS DEBATE IMMEDIATELY!!!

This looks like a thread for:

CROSSFIRE

Jesus Christ! This makes twice in one week that I agreed with C.O.S. What the fuck is going on! There's got to be a conspiracy behind this!

If someone doesn't make a fart joke or post tits --I'm moving this to Crossfire.

crossfire.jpg

My question is how did this guy PARK in Times Square?? You can't park there. Last time I drove to the city I drove around in the West 20s for an hour trying to find parking and this guy parks in Times Square???

But really. Just glad it failed and it wasn't a biological warfare or radiological "dirty" bomb or whatever.