Car Bomb Found in NYC.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a cd with my name on it from a hustler. He was pretty disappointed when I told him I had no money after he demanded $50 from me.

Im like 90% sure I ran into the same guy when I was In NYC.

Same situation as well.

How did you make the jump from the government blew up the Twin Towers (conspiracy theory, nutjob shit) to the government funding Al Qaeda originally (accepted fact), then somehow make the even bigger jump to the Iran/Contra affair, which really has nothing to do with anything?

That whole post comes off as some serious "smart dumb nigga" shit

the us funding terrorism across the globe to achieve its evil goals is as conspiracy nutjob shit as them blowing up the twin towers. Except funding terorism abroad and slinging crack in the hood actually happened and isnt conspiracy nutjob shit. so who is to say what conspiracy nutjob shit is, when all throughout history the truth has always been so much more twisted and fucked up than fiction. think outside the box bra.

the us funding terrorism across the globe to achieve its evil goals is as conspiracy nutjob shit as them blowing up the twin towers. Except funding terorism abroad and slinging crack in the hood actually happened and isnt conspiracy nutjob shit. so who is to say what conspiracy nutjob shit is, when all throughout history the truth has always been so much more twisted and fucked up than fiction. think outside the box bra.

Just show him this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea6_1203594981

(Sibel Edmonds breaks gag order)

No. Those dudes are everywhere. "Yo, you like hip hop? Check out my shit!"

If this thread turns into tits and farts, I want some kind of "short bus of the year" award in December.

Most tit farting moderator of the year award? Sounds like win.

• Like 1

I was in midtown today, shit was pretty hectic, police dogs sniffing out trunks of cars and shit

What part? I'm sure homeland security is working full time right now, so it's expected. Anyone seen the armor and semi-automatics come out? I got a damn cold the night this happened and haven't left my neighborhood since.

That shit is weird, I remembered when I moved here in 05 and transferred trains in Grand Central before.

Dudes geared down in body armor lugging around fully auto rifles and German Sheppard's just walks by like it's all good.

I'd prefer they just put money into the R train running more after midnight, or diverting the Roosevelt Island tram into Queensbridge projects when it's full of tourists.

• Like 1

What part? I'm sure homeland security is working full time right now, so it's expected. Anyone seen the armor and semi-automatics come out? I got a damn cold the night this happened and haven't left my neighborhood since.

Yeah, it's bugged.

I'm sure when you don't live in NYC and you comment on these issue's you really don't understand.

These guys are rolling around with MP5's and shit in full body armor.

52-police.jpg

Remember when the subway searches were in full effect, my boy used to get searched constantly.

Dude was Indian but raised here for the most part and always looks like he's mad even in photo's when he tries to smile.

Shit's just funny to me, dude is mad peaceful and always stoned.

I never got searched yet and usually have a backpack for my camera.

I used to be a fire alarm inspector in 2005 when I moved here and carried aerosol cans of this fake smoke to test smoke detectors.

I had a can of it in my bag on the 7 train one time coming home from work and it didn't have the lid on.

Must have shifted in my bag when I got on the train and I heard it hissing, opened my bag and all this smoke poured out.

The whole train was staring at me so I was just like "Nah it's cool" and everyone slowly relaxed a little.

• Like 1

all that heavy body armor shogun swat team looking nigga shit was light son!!

911 was just an excuse to shut the hood down with military force bra!

mobile precincts 5 blocks apart from eachother constant raids, sweeps, harrasment from police, gangs of police patrolling blocks 10 deep to a corner. 10 deep to a corner on every other corner nigga. And YOURE the bad guy that their looking for. That shit was real homie. manhunt in the stair cases wasnt the same after that b.

I used to be a fire alarm inspector in 2005 when I moved here and carried aerosol cans of this fake smoke to test smoke detectors.

I had a can of it in my bag on the 7 train one time coming home from work and it didn't have the lid on.

Must have shifted in my bag when I got on the train and I heard it hissing, opened my bag and all this smoke poured out.

The whole train was staring at me so I was just like "Nah it's cool" and everyone slowly relaxed a little.

:lol::lol:

that woulda freaked me out...no lie.

Idiot.

Young guy, well educated, a BA in computer

science, an MBA and obviously willing to

take risks. People like that go far in this world.

Instead of enjoying the fruit of his labors,

buying a house and a couple nice cars, vacations

and toys. A sexy little middle eastern chik... instead

of all that he goes and tries to blow up Times

Square.

Epic Failure. Now he gets to sit in prison for a couple

decades if not the rest of his life, Pray the only sex he

has is with his hand. Eat garbage ass food and if hes

lucky IF hes lucky work in the laundry. Although i highly

doubt prison officials being the cornfed fuckwads they are

will allow anything more than the very worst happen for him