AZ Signs 1st Anti-Immigration Law

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^this

Sherrif joes faggot ass made a business shut down its legal wall that was facing tent city

It wasn't a bad legal either there were constantly burners and holiday themed shit that keeps the youngins happy.

But he didn't like it so he pushed until they had no choice but to shut it down.

There's also rampant corruption with Joe too

His "immigration raids" are complete fucking jokes

Dude just hates mexicans cus he could never be one.

That and more then half the cops here are the type to hassle you after nothing.

Dude's took my mom to jail once cus my dad's friend sold us a stolen car

It was pretty fucked

My moms a pretty middle class lookin chick

Idk shit just gets me mad.

• Like 1

Guest Ginger Bread Man

I've gotten about 7 speeding tickets via cameras however there are loop holes in all this.

I was also referring to the fact that it is impossible to drive more than 5 min without running into at least one squadcar/camera.

Straight conservative doo doo.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Pretty much the gov outsourced the job to a company therefore these tickets cannot legally be enforced unless the company can without a doubt prove that 1) it was you driving and 2) you recieved the ticket ( someone has to come to your house and physically serve you with a subpeona.

If you loan your car to someone who gets the ticket? The car or the driver? It's the same concept on top of the fact that an actual police officer has to serve the tocket for it to be valid.

Say for example your car is registered at address A and now you live at B, if ticket is sent to A then you never recieved the citation.

Most people think it a legal obligation to pay(honesty/ignorance) however In the state of Arizona it isn't.

Recently there was a guy on the news with a shitloaf of speeding tickets however he had a monkey mask on and because the state couldn't prove the identity of the driver he got off.

Yeah if you get the ticket in the mail don't even pay it

If they ask tell them you never got it

they can't really get you until someone saw you get the ticket

Wrong.

You have to be legally served.

I have been meaning to register my car to one of my LLC's, they don't mail tickets to companies, too much drama to find driver of a company car.

Anywhoo.. these fux sent me one last week, 10% of my face is showing in the pic, just part of my mouth. I'm surprised they sent it, but they think people are dumb enough to mail a check... which some do.

I threw it in the garbage... They have 60 days to serve me. In AZ, you have a 1 in 5 chance of getting served.

My house does not exist in search engine maps or GPS since it is a new build, so I'll probably get off. Even if I am served, I'll send my license pic since it will not match up with the 10% of my face pic.

I like the cameras, it keeps cops off the road. I just got popped this one time in 5 years, but I guarantee I will skate.