AZ Signs 1st Anti-Immigration Law

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Governor says profiling won't occur, and that cops are taking added courses on "how to determine who is reasonably suspect" under this law...yeah right.

well, we all know thats a complete wad of shit. and thats definatly the sad biproduct of this situation.

"added courses" gimmie a break. if he knew what the fuck was up he should have stated "any police officer found guilty of profiling will be dealt with accordingly" even if it was a boldfaced lie. at least humour the public for chrsist sake.

not once have i thought about walking thru the woods a few hours east to hop the border. but i could.

point is its never crossed my mind once. and it doesnt have to cross anybody elses either. countries want immigration, they need it to grow. benifit from taxes. etc etc etc.

but you are from canada, not a third world country. you have the good life.

its funny how the governement can assign a TIN(tax identification number) to an illegal that does not have ssn so he or she can file taxes but wont give them legal residency.

works both ways tho, again. look at it from another perspective. to use my example again.

if i was to go to the states for 6months and work of course i should be taxed. same as some australian bar working her way around the world and is now in san francisco bartending.

should she be granted a residency? no. should she pay taxes? absolutely.

i got a homey that moved to Az. from Cali.

He used to be a super liberal head, but he has been brainwashed by all the Az. republican redneck fuckers.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I am a little pissed because I am marrying into a mexican family and I feel like good people should not be stereotyped.

My ladies uncles have been legally coming into this country with work visas for the last 20+ years. Paying taxes, contributing to the economy and in general breaking their backs for a buck. And no doubt they are happy to do it....

I get pissed when people assume the people who cannot speak english fluently are automatically illegal aliens. Essentially the whole thing is based in ignorance, America was founded on immigrants

/end rant

/nocrossfire

works both ways tho, again. look at it from another perspective. to use my example again.

if i was to go to the states for 6months and work of course i should be taxed. same as some australian bar working her way around the world and is now in san francisco bartending.

should she be granted a residency? no. should she pay taxes? absolutely.

the point is a lot of illegals file and PAY their taxes .

whats crazy is any time i am in court their are tons of people who are there for driving without a license...

they ask them "are you able to get a license?"

when they answer no that implies they are illegal...hence unable to establish citizenship and get a license.

what happens, they are fined and allowed to walk out of court freely.

America benefits largely from illegal immigrants....sure there are instances where people misuse the system....at the same time look at all the citizens we have on welfare and GA etc.

There is money to be made, money that cycles into the local economies.....

I feel like the anti immigration stance is another tool to distract the people from the true atrocities that are going on. The wealthy (big business) are raping and pillaging the country, politicians use gay marriage/immigration/marijuana legalization etc.. to draw the focus away from the core issues.

but you are from canada, not a third world country. you have the good life.

thats very true. and im certainly not trying to deminish that fact. not for a second.

but what i am doing is showing you examples from the otherside of the coin and why these laws must be there.

the fact someone was unfrotunate enough to be born in another countries mysery does not make it everyother industrialized countries responsiblity to care for that person.

i wish it were possible. but its just not. and economicly its not pheasable.

its kinda like this, if you have a family Rushawn. and you work, 9-5. damn hard. your wife works. you have two kids. your doing good but cant afford days off and dont have much extra spending money. normal we'll say. and furthermore we'll say you have $50 extra a week.

on the weekends your kids cut the grass, rake the leaves. sweep the driveway etc for a small allowance.

you have neighbors across the street, whom you dont really know. they seem nice but seemingly dont have much. poor we'll say. they are white.

one day, the dad gets arrested. goes to jail. long term. the mother is terified. she cannot work. there kids are to young to look after themselves. theres no money. shes behind on rent has no food in the fridge.

do you help her? well ultimately that depends on the person, if it were me. sure i give her a hand. say 20 bucks. enough to grab some food or whatever.

now next week. she gets evicted. no place to go. you have an extra room in your place but its where the kids play video games etc. whatever. they can use the tv in the living room. you allow her to move in with her kids to that room for a week till she can find somewhere else to go.

she is very nice, gracious even. and offers her work. anything you could think of. so, you let her maybe sweep the driveway for a couple bucks.

now, your kids are out a little. shes doing some of there work. also, her and her ids, even tho there not eating much. are eating some food.

the hous eis getting kind of crowded the kids are put out of there comfort zone and there allowance is alitte less now. there quiet but inside are a little frustrated.

next week she still hasnt found a place to go and now her brother in law comes by to give her something and sees the kids cutting the grass and says hey, i can help out for ya. ill do it for 5 bucks.

now the dad doesnt want to. cause he likes putting moiney in his kids pocket. but hes puting out more money on food right now and every dollar counts.

so he agrees.now the kids are out money. same work is being done, so really the dad doesnt care. but his wife is getting annoyed. shes having to clean up for three other people now. cook for three other people now. shes getting tired and annoyed herself.

now the woman from across the streets kids start complaining that they dont have any books for school. the dad is stressed becasue he doesnt have enough money to go round. the family structure he had put together is now weakening. and people are out of there comfort zone and are frustrated and tense with less money around.

thats what happens. and in a time when the economy is dogshit. you must look after your own.

is it ashame what goes on across the street? yes. but you have to draw a line as to what you can do to help.

otherwise your making it harder on the people with the same last name as you that you helped create. and thats not fair to them.

i got a homey that moved to Az. from Cali.

He used to be a super liberal head, but he has been brainwashed by all the Az. republican redneck fuckers.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I am a little pissed because I am marrying into a mexican family and I feel like good people should not be stereotyped.

My ladies uncles have been legally coming into this country with work visas for the last 20+ years. Paying taxes, contributing to the economy and in general breaking their backs for a buck. And no doubt they are happy to do it....

I get pissed when people assume the people who cannot speak english fluently are automatically illegal aliens. Essentially the whole thing is based in ignorance, America was founded on immigrants

/end rant

/nocrossfire

i think thats awesome. and i agree, this law coming out of nowhere is going to catapult a massive ammount of pigs singling out hardwork legal immigrants.

which is gross.

duuuuude Spm was dope but you cant be bumping no child molester son!

On September 25, 2001, Houston police arrested SPM on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child who was then nine years old but was released from jail after posting bail.[6] The incident occurred on Labor Day weekend that year.[2] A Harris County, Texas jury indicted SPM on December 10, 2001 and added another charge over a 1993 incident when SPM allegedly impregnated a then-13-year old girl, who later demanded child support payments from him.[7][8] Two more charges followed in March 2002 for sexual assault of two 14-year old girls; SPM was held without bail.[9][10] SPM's trial began on May 8, 2002, when the alleged 9-year old victim's mother testified that the girl left a sleepover because of abuse.[11] The next day, the girl testified that SPM touched her inappropriately when she was sleeping.[12] On May 18, 2002, a Houston jury convicted Coy of aggravated sexual assault of a child. Coy was sentenced to 45 years in prison on May 30 and ordered to pay a $10,000 fine.[2][13] SPM is currently incarcerated in the Powledge Unit in unincorporated Anderson County, Texas, near Palestine, Texas. Coy is eligible for parole in 2024.[14] SPM's projected release date is April 8, 2047, and his Texas Department of Criminal Justice number is 01110642.[15] There are persistent messages from online posters calling for his release.[16]

You know Illegals who file and pay taxes??

I call bullshit.

illegals pay taxes all day son. they may not file at the end of the year, but they pay taxes on their income regardless - their employer pulls it out of their check as per your W-4 when you first GOT the job. this is the case for many companies who do not provide SSN's for their employees, only tax IDs. or for illegals using fake IDs.

otherwise they're being paid contract labor and they get 1099'd. then they can choose not to pay the taxes.

the way the scam works is that the illegals work for their LEGAL cousins/uncles/brothers/sisters, and everything is funneled thru the legal family member. and they get creative come tax time.

BUT SALES TAX IS PAID BY ANYBODY WHO BUYS ANYTHING. and sales tax is a big one. so regardless if their supposed to be here, their money gets taxed like yours or mine.

the biggest problem is that without legal status, these poor pockets of society never fully realize the american dream and usually stay pushin drugs because it supplements their Dairy Queen minimum wage job. its a fucked up way to keep an entire group of people under control.

unless you have gone thru immigration, you probably don't know that it costs a ton of money to get citizenship in this country. this guy in my office has spent over $10,000 in just the last year getting his wife from Canada to be able to legally work in the U.S. $10k son, wouldnt it be easier to just work illegally? for most people, yes.

i don't believe anyone in this thread has any idea of how the naturalization process works. therefore whatever you say is fucking ignorant and derived from your favorite news media or backwater relative. fucking mooks.

oh fuck ya, absofuckinglutley. you fine those mutherfuckers $10,000 a head for every illegal hired and working on a jobsite. and then you fine them again for not having proper insurance because of the people working on the site illegally are not covered. you put those fuckers thru the meat grinder. case closed.

this is what we do on our side of the pond. But yet, we still have problems with illegal immigration - and some would argue with legal migration too - and their apparant desire to use our benefits system (a COMPLETELY different can of worms right there).