AZ Signs 1st Anti-Immigration Law

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another not what was phil collins thinkin'-----nigga looks angry-----

2w4fwq0.jpg

How much you think it costs to rent Phil Collins for a video shoot? More/less than a phantom on 24s? How about a mansion on galviston island?

Back on subject tho

azdoeordie.jpg

Racist driven drivel.

Some stupid bitch in one of my classes carries a constitution around with her. She supports this nonsense. "Arizona is just trying to get their economy back"

The fuck? Please it's your ass that wanted cheaper,faster,convenient shit. They forget that shit. Look at consumerism baby. Complain about job take over yet don't wanna pay what "American made" expects.

imma pretty neutral person, from a pretty neutral country.

the racial profiling and harrassment this is going to cause will be absolutely through the roof. its degrading, and its also going to create more crime as its now illegal to even transport an illegal in the state let alone permit them to work for a day.

now all that being said, and negativity/rascism bullshit aside. i think at least on paper, thers abosolutely nothing wrong with it. and in fact, im in favour of it.

it seems, at least from the outside looking in, illegals have become a part of american culture. and im not sure that is how countries shopuld be structured. at all. legal immigration? Absolutely. but illegaly crossing a nations border to benifit not only from its social prgrams, schools and employment opportunities but using these without paying taxes and contributing like all of the other citizens. you really cant argue with that. and further more, Arizona was one of the absolute hardest hit states with this nasty recession the U.s. is battling right now. house costs have absolutely plumated. i know, im on a phoenix based forclosure mailing list. its unbeleivable. i didnt even know you could build a house what some of these are going for let alone sell one on property for.

average house cost in greater Vanouver is about $660,000, albeit the national high in canada. but its also, higher than "pre-recession" housing averages. so food for thought on how bad canada's recession really is. or in this case isnt. also, the canadian dollar is virtually at par again now with the U.s.

now phoenix on the other hand. lets have a look whats happened there:

average house cost: $113,700

and heres how that happened

Picture2-2-1.png

scary stuff.

when someone takes out a bankload to purchase a home at the peek here of $314,000 and within TWO years its gone down in value by very close to $200,000 that person is wiped out. its actually costing them far more money to continue making payments than to simply declare bankrupcy.

and once they declare bankrupcy, the bank is out. and they cant get that money back now either because the value of the home has depreciated more than 50%.

person potentially gets sprung into poverty or close to it. banks collapse. economies die. and natons crumble. now, we know the united states will not crumble, theres to many people with money, and to much consumerism to fail. but look how ugly it is right now. its horrible.

anyways, what im getting at with the housing market is this. you gotta take care of your own. making it tougher on illegals makes it easier on taxpayers. if joe blow contracter can no longer go to the gas station and load up 4 illegals in the back of his truck to work for the day he will have to actually pay people registered to the united states of america, he will have to pay taxes on them to the united states of america and money gets put back into the economy of the united states of america.

theres nothing wrong with this bill. especially seeing as arizona is a border state. the problems with this bill will stem for pig misuse of the law and the profiling of innocent people. but thats on a pig by pig basis. not the states senate office.

im for it.

all in all, you gotta take care of your own first and formost. and not allowing illegals to work creates more jobs for taxpayers. more jobs for tax payers means more taxes to the government. more taxes to the government means a stronger economy.

and right now yours is about as strong as an eggshell, so id be happy there passing bills like this if i were you.

"you wanna come to america? absolutely, wed love to have you. heres where you need to go for help with that http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis"

is what should be the mentality.

"now phoenix on the other hand. lets have a look whats happened there:

average house cost: $113,700"

dayummmmmmm

i need to buy me a winter house in phoenix!

i'ma keep dreaming tho...i'm still only wetback ballin on warehouse wages

MarajuanaSign.jpg.6ecd7050428c484fe8cbdf1b0047cbd2.jpg

that's a little hardcore. how about baggin' the employers that hire the illegals instead.

edit: to Reality Check

oh fuck ya, absofuckinglutley. you fine those mutherfuckers $10,000 a head for every illegal hired and working on a jobsite. and then you fine them again for not having proper insurance because of the people working on the site illegally are not covered. you put those fuckers thru the meat grinder. case closed.

and hey, Click... heres a good example of my points im talkin about.

myself, canadian. proud canadian at that. i was with an american girl for like 4 years. after she was in canada for 3 years due to visa stuff etc she had to go. she did. she moved to seattle. she did not stay illegaly.

now. i love the u.s. i love the diversity of your country. i love the capitolism and ability to really grow a buisness. i like the people. i like alot of it. so much so that iv extensively looked into what different avenues id have to take to live there and in doing so. only exhausted the legal ways, correctly.

not once have i thought about walking thru the woods a few hours east to hop the border. but i could.

point is its never crossed my mind once. and it doesnt have to cross anybody elses either. countries want immigration, they need it to grow. benifit from taxes. etc etc etc.

be patient with the process and just do it right. you cannot expect something in life for nothing. and your entitlement to a countries benifits are not yours if you do not legaly belong to that country. and thats just the way it is, and should be i might add.

this isnt about rascism. this is about structuring a countrys immigration properly.

COS, the taxes that illegal immigrants aren't paying don't amount to shit. Think about it, these people work for minimum wage or worse, so quite frankly their tax dollar ain't worth dick on a national, or even state economic scale. This law is total horseshit and cannot be enforced without being totally discriminatory. The Governor says profiling won't occur, and that cops are taking added courses on "how to determine who is reasonably suspect" under this law...yeah right.

• Like 1