so im on the run in a foreign country..

A1 Yola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can imagine it being like the opening of the incredible hulk with you sitting there breathing in and out n what not. then later on the Peruvian drug rehabilitaters bust in with choppers and shit n you start free running across fa vela roof tops with said Peruvians in pursuit then into an empty nike factory where you spent 6 months making mf doom dunks when your gramps n uncle see you and give chase.

once inside you sit in a corner rocking back and forth then decide its time and reach for the needle . as you inject it you feel it rushing through your veins and to your heart you black and when you come to the factory is partly demolished and your lying in your own feces actually in detroit where you realise you just tripped the fuck out and decide to give up lady h. the end.

glue-sniffers.jpg

StowSniffers_op_409x600.jpg

i hear glue sniffing is real popular with the kids down there.

huff glue.

join a gang.

kill alpha male leader.

convince gang to kill uncle and grandfather.

live in their now empty house.

huff more glue.

profit.

then get killed by someone else in the same fashion.

troll thread! Pics or it didnt happen.

I think this might be fake. I don't think this cause his story didn't sell me, cause it did. Its quite well written, from a literature stand point in terms of storyline/plot.

I'm not saying it is, but I'd be curious to see some of his other posts. I'm on my phone driving or I would. Its a pretty bad ass story. And written with good direction and pretty seemingly genuine paced concern/panic.

I dunno. If its legit, no disrespect homie. And even if its not, no disrespect homie.

Either way you got me interested. Which is difficult to do.

All the best.