so im on the run in a foreign country..

A1 Yola

im trying to figure out if his timeline fits into one of his other posts....

Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI

whatever happened to SWL. forgive me if thats a stupid question but i havent been in detroit for almost two years now. when i left they had shit on smash. from the flicks i can see their still around...

too lazy tho...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still having a hard time understanding. Please elaborate.

last page i wrote a lil story on how i pictured his journey...gasface didnt know what a favela was...brazzilian slums/ghetto id imagine its pretty much the same in peru i dont know. i dont tend to be educated in perus status. but yeah favels and what not.

boot-camp.jpg

A group of at-risk teens are sent to a what they think is a rehabilitation program on Fiji, but is really a prison-like camp where kids are abused and brainwashed.A group of at-risk teens are sent to a what they think is a rehabilitation program on Fiji, but is really a prison-like camp where kids are abused and brainwashed.(based on a true story)

not the same..but reminded me of it.

This thread delivers.

But seriously, if dudeman has something that can access the internet in the middle of the earthquake riddled jungles of peru, he cant be but so bad off. But I think your best bet is to sign off facebook, get a weapon and find a way to make money then if you wanna come back or proabably live id get to the embassy and get my ass on a plane for motor city or elsewhere.

A group of at-risk teens are sent to a what they think is a rehabilitation program on Fiji, but is really a prison-like camp where kids are abused and brainwashed

A group of at-risk teens are sent to a what they think is a rehabilitation program on Fiji, but is really a prison-like camp where kids are abused and brainwashed

Alright let me elaborate on this shit a little bit. First of all yes this is real. This shit is actually happening to me. I know it sounds as simple as going to the embassy and telling them i lost my passport and waiting for them to give me a passport. The embassy is open from monday to thursday from eight am until eleven thirty am. Now if its an emergency situation theres a number you can call. The problem is if the police get involved my family could possibly face charges for kidnapping and as fucked up as my situation is i dont want that. They really are trying to help me. The problem is they dont see that their really hurting me more than they are helping me.

Look i got some money because i have my Peruvian ID(im a citizen down here as well) so i can pick up the money my mother is sending me through western union. Its just lasting me enough for my hotel room, transportation, cigarettes, alcohol, hoes, and all the other shit one needs in a time of extreme stress. Unfortunately i dont have my digital camera with me. What i do have is an IPOD nano which has a video camera. The problem is i dont have a charger. I definately need to take pictures though. I have seen some of the wildest shit in my entire life during my stay here.

The hotel im staying in is in one of the worst areas of this city. When i first came here i thought that Detroit was more dangerous then Lima but im starting to find out thats not the case. Everyday when school gets out, the kids run down the street in mobs of thirty to fourty throwing rocks in every direction and beating the shit out of the other school with sticks and bottles. I was walking down the main avenue here the other night and there were thousands of people around. At about four o clock pm i see a gang of these school kids run up and start throwing rocks at the cars waiting at the lite. One of them three a rock at the back window of a taxi and actually hit the passanger in the face. It was one of the craziest things i have every seen in my life.

As far as protection goes, the average person here doesnt carry a gun so i dont really find it necessary to carry a gun. I have a razor in my pocket at all times. Walking around this motherfucker i usually keep my hand on it at all time while walking, sometimes you actually gotta brandish that motherfucker to let a nigga know what time it is when you catch them looking to hard at your brand new white forces and shit.

Look yesterday i pick up some clothes and try to get this shit out of my mind. I talked to a few family members, friends, met up with some hoes, tried to enjoy myself. Right now i have two options. I can call that emergency shit and possibly turn this into an already bigger situation or i can wait until monday go state my case and hope that they will help me out, which they probably will.

For my last week here im going to do all the crazy shit you cant do in the US and hopefully take some pictures. And to all the haters fuck you. I made some mistakes in my life i know that. As for what im going to do in Detroit... I got a job, actually a few jobs lined up. Im 22 years old and i want to get back to school. I got a nother 3 years to go and i need to work to put myself through school. I got a car and a place to live and all that shit.

And fuck it. If all goes wrong i know plenty of people here that pay good to take coke from here to the US. I guess you can swallow something like a half a kilo. Thats not that much coke but if you go to Equador you can get a half a key of heroin for two thousand dollars. Go back and sell a half key for 60 thousand. And thats if you dont break it down. If you break it down into packs...Oh boy..As tempting as it sounds and as easy as that shit would be to do, i cant even fuck with it anymore. If theres one thing i learned from all this its that karma is a motherfucker.

• Like 2

yerp. if something goes wrong with one of

them balloons you are done for but so long

i can think of a lot worse ways to die.

several grams of coke or H all at once and

you wont be alive long enough to suffer much.

Biggest problem is they xray people at the

airports and if they catch you with a stomach

full of dope... well

Ok so i'm still confused on what the issue is? So is the problem you are in lima without a passport? or the problem is that your family is gonna have some crazy rehab spot try to kidnap you?

If its the first problem no big deal, not thread worthy, and just go hit up the embassy and get a new passport, and they will even pay for your ticket back to the U.S. Just expect to be badly in debt over that shit,

If its that your family is gonna have you kidnapped, you said you got a razor, use that shit and slice some fucks throat if he tries to grab you up. If the razor isn't enough go get a better weapon, like a machete, build a zip gun, or just go find someone who will sell you a 9mm.

I can believe that you are stuck in Lima with no passport and no cash. Shit happens, passports get lost, people get stuck places. I really find this shit about some rehab where

"they force you to sit in a chair stairing at a wall for up to one month"

And the other shit you mentioned hard to believe. Are you some little kid? I still don't see how you could end up at some fucked up rehab like this, and if you did why you didn't just murk someone and burn the place down or something. Unless you wanted to be there, in which case they didn't force you to sit in a chair or anything like that you wanted to do it.

On another note if your family actually did have you locked up in some spot like that you need to do something. You are worried about your family getting locked for kidnapping? You need to go handle your business like a man, and torture and kill everyone in your family who was involved. Also if this rehab is as fucked as you make it sound why the fuck are you going to let this place continue to exist? The minute I was out I would have burned that fucking spot to the ground with everyone inside it, then caught a flight and killed any of my family who was involved in sending me there.

I really think you got some unfinished business with your grandfather and your uncle. I would go get a chainsaw and roll by the crib. Stick the chainsaw in a gym bag and roll back by telling them you think you want to talk to them about going back to the rehab, then when they aren't expecting it pull out the chainsaw and hack them into pieces for sending you there in the first place. Take flicks and post them on 12oz and send them to the rest of your family with notes saying you're next. Then you need to go burn this spot down with a bunch of napalm and kill everyone who works there and is in rehab there. Take lots more pictures to post on 12oz.

• Like 1