Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WiNGS_LOVE

WHY DO YOU LIKE GRAFFITTI?

Here is my general question. feel free to say your story of how you started if you want. :)

Why do you do, like and/or love graffiti??

I know there are books and crap about this but i choose to do my own research thank you.

you know there are books and reference papers published about this sort of thing. you could always do research and stop asking for a hand out.

I like graffiti because people jump all over shit when you say you've been painting for 10 years. When in fact you haven't been painting for 10 years, just interested in it off and on for 10 years.

Bitches just wanna bitch....haterz just wanna hate...12oz is not graffiti culture, graffiti culture is outside of your monitor.

Trust.

essentially if you got into graff for any reason besides fun -you're doing it wrong.

and lady sec stop trying to be a guru. think i might negaprop you because you're irritating not beacsue I'm hating

I like graffiti because people jump all over shit when you say you've been painting for 10 years. When in fact you haven't been painting for 10 years, just interested in it off and on for 10 years.

Bitches just wanna bitch....haterz just wanna hate...12oz is not graffiti culture, graffiti culture is outside of your monitor.

Trust.

you're a fucking retard. people called you out coz you said you painted for 10 years. if you haven't been painting for 10 years why even say it. you were asking to get exposed.

Trust.

U MAD CUZ ERRY1 FOUND OUT HOW TOY YOU ARE?

I do graffiti because I want to be as good as legends like Lady Sec

shes been interested in graph 4 10 years y0

If the thread was still up you'd have seen I never said I painted for 10 years.

I'm not mad about getting found out about how toy I am. Im pretty toy. Never claimed I was great.

You will find a way to argue your point with anything I say anyways. I have people asking why everyone's hating on me in PM's....even they see it's fucking stupid.

graffiti is a completely new experience every time you do it, whether its a different spot, or paint or caps or anything, shit is mad fun.

its developed for me to the point where it isnt even about the graffiti anymore. its about how i got in and got out of a spot. all the obstacles to get to my destination. the graffiti is more of a "look where i got to" thing for me rather than a "see me up" thing.

• Like 1

If i wasnt gunna lie to all of u i would have said somethin like that^

but.........

I like totally love to make videos of me gettin up in my black book and on some plywood in my backyard with belton and montana gold! Then i go home and edit it all fancy put it on youtube and then comment on every UBUV video tellen em so check out my hot new rap letters! I get up so hard on youtube, like u dont even know!

• Like 1

it keeps my mind focused. Getting into and out of spots unseen is like a challenge. and its also a good workout when u gotta run from the cops

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now