Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayorMeanBeans

Rapper uses father's credit card to buy 75,000 of his Itunes Song.

From thisis50.com

"In a stunning turn of events, multiple music industry insiders, including the head of a major independent record label, an employee at iTunes, and an industry source at a major digital distributor (who have all asked to remain anonymous) have confirmed the following allegations to be true; close to 75,000 downloads of Sam Adams iTunes debut were charged to a single credit card. That’s right – Sam Adams has used the age-old industry trick of record buy backs to blow up. Meaning, young Scammy has his people downloading his record to boost his sales numbers – and in turn, push his debut to #1 on iTunes hip hop charts."

http://www.thisis50.com/forum/topics/rapper-sam-adamsscam-adams?xg_source=activity

OK, see THAT is the article you should have posted originally haha.

He's the captain of a Division III soccer team :lol:

my boy just told me this shit like, "remember that dude sam, guess what i heard". went to google and posted the first thing that came up.

challenging my e-skills pshhh.

I can't drink Sam Adams, shit is disgusting.

Cheap, pisswater beer FTW

I still don't get how you drink all the high end liquor but the shittiest beer...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now