I got caught this weekend, i want some feedback

Royalblue

I'm not exactly sure where this should go, but I'm putting it in this forum because I know it gets a lot fo traffic.

So this weekend, I got caught for my first time.

The story:

I'm in a public restroom. Noone's in it. I catch a tag on one of the stalls, a urinal, and I go to catch a last one on the front door leaving the bathroom.

BOOM, a dude walks in and feels i'm leaning on the door. I shove the marker in my pocket real quick and he turns to look at me. he obviously works here.

"Hey what are you doing??"

quickly i reply 'just checking my text'

"Your not tagging the bathroom are ya??"

'no, i was just checking my text'

he looks at me with that "That's bullshit, you know i know you know i know you were just tagging" face

he 'says, 'come on, you were tagging the bathroom. where's the marker?'

"i don't have a marker, i was not' i say

"Come on, I know you were. it smells like marker in here, and i was jsut in here five minutes ago and there was nothing in here. you were the last one in here, and there's no reason for you to be checking your phone behind a door. now, where's the marker?? empty your pockets"

my hearts racing and I'm just like WTF. I tell im again 'i don't have a marker, and i'm not emptying my pockets. how you gonna pin this shit on me!?"

he's standing in front of the doorway out and I'm wondering 'can i get outta here and just walk past him? or will that get me in trouble??"

he says 'listen, people tag up this bathroom all the time, and we can do this the easy way or the hard way. you either admit it, give me the marker and never come back here again, or we do it the hard way and I'll call security and bla bla bla" he made it sound like I was caught either way.

I think, 'fuck, i should just give it to him"

I end up admiting it to him. we walk out the bathroom and as i'm making my way out the store he goes 'i'll tell you what, your not going anywhere" I think FUCK THAT and go to jet out the door and he grabs me, calls for help, and before i know it i'm tied up with like 5 people in front of me....

handcuffed, taken in the back.

i ask the guard who's watching me some questions and shit. i ask him 'If I were to just try to walk out the bathroom and move him out the way, would i have easily gotten away?"

he told me that because he smelled the marker and the tags were fresh, he would've had probably cause to physically restrain you. is this true??? i ended up jsut getting a citation, a virtual slap on the wrist, the equivalent of getting a parking ticket so i got pretty lucky.

I also wish I would've just planned to run for it once we got out the bathroom cuz if i would've got off the premises, they can't chase off the property. fuck

anyway, what do you guys think about it? could I have just walked out the bathroom, telling the dude he didn't see me do shit and he has not right to touch me and i'm leaving right now without getting into more troubl??

lesson learned=don't tag up bathroom stalls in run down market places. be smart about where your tagging....

any feedback and or advice, i would really appreciate. thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

next time act deaf ..hell learn sum sign language while ur at it..it helps...plus a worker has no rite to grab a hold of u anyways ..they should first contact security ..if they grab u while u were in the restroom ..u could pull the whole assault / sexual assault deal...i think? im not sure...but i sure as hell would..

why in the magical ,land of the lost of course..lol

i mean if ur catching tags during the day..keep ur shit in a sidebag..u never wanna have evidence on u im i rite..??

The fuck are you talking about?

A side bag would be nothing but evidence you idiot.

next time act deaf ..hell learn sum sign language while ur at it..it helps...plus a worker has no rite to grab a hold of u anyways ..they should first contact security ..if they grab u while u were in the restroom ..u could pull the whole assault / sexual assault deal...i think? im not sure...but i sure as hell would..

plus carry a sidebag or sumthing..if the police are involved they can only search u.. not anything else u are carrying.

He's a human being aswell as you. Nonetheless, the worker has no senority over you.

Never stand there and try to prove a point, no one gives a fuck. Just makes you look stupid.

If a security guard ever physically restrains you, just don't say anything and act like you have some sort of mental disability.

yall niggas are clueless.what does acting deaf have to do with not getting arrested? he's just gonna this your dumb and take you in anyway...and i dont know the legality of a store employee grabbing you but i do know that nothings gonna happen if you try to bitch about it...unless he pulls a rodney king on you they arent gonna do shit to him for restraining you til the cops get there..grow up.its obvious that you fools have never dealt with police and are probably still in middle school or someshit.

what you should have done,caught the tag,he opens the door you walk out quickly and if he tries to grab you run away...trying to talk your way out of something is stupid.

also whats a side bag? is that like a fanny pack or something? fanny packs are gay nigga.

The employee can't get away with putting his hands on you; he would have to contact security and have them detain you. If he physically puts his hands on you, not the security guards, you can do one of a few things. A) kick his ass, B run, or C) scream to high heaven that he's assaulting you.

As far as the cops go, they can't search you, or your belongings unless they have probable cause. If you would have just walked out all casually, you could have acted as if he hit you with the door or something while you were replying to a text message. Now, by admitting it, they can call the cops, and the can search you and all of your possessions.

If this ever happens to you again, the best idea would be to play it passive aggressive; just try to avoid the situation. Walk away from his as you tell him that you didn't do anything. Say that there was somebody in there as you were walking in, or something. Don't try to talk it out, just try to walk it out. If he puts his hands on you, react in one of the ways described above. Another good idea is a Chapstick marker. Try to make it as inconspicuous as possible though; leave the original Chapstick wrapper on it, and try not to get any spilled ink visibly on the container. That way, they don't even know you have a marker on you.