SCREAMING IN TO THE PHONE MAKES YOU HEAR ME BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*pant pant*

stockphotopro_83580UZC_no_title.jpg

I heard someone was hating niggers in here..

• Like 3

Psssh, that's like mixtape rappers and how they singlehandedly took already bad ghetto English and turned it into indecipherable redundant repetitive gibberish.

"YO, this BIG_____ from the hood you already know what it is and what it be. Straight reppin my grimey blocks wit da' you know what it be and all dat. YAHMEEEN? Straight up n down if you don't know you betta ask sumbodee cuz you must not be breavin' the same air I breave."

theres no BIG_____ rappers left, its all Lil'_____ and Young_____

this is 2010 mane

Is it just me or nowadays do phones blast the other person through the speaker. On my cell with speaker turned off, I can clearly hear the person on the other side of the room...anyone else agree with me? I also fuckin hate when douchebags talk on their bluetooth headsets in public hella loud....it makes you think they're talking to you. But if you're talking to tech support overseas, it could just be the language barrier...

All I have to say on the matter is...with all the mixtapes I download, all of em make me jump each time I got the shit crankin in the car. Quiet beat intro, so I turn it up and get my ear fucked by someone screamin

GANGSTA GRIZZZZEEEEELLLZZ

I have yet to learn my lesson, coolstorybr0

mixtape dj's are the fuckin enemy. dropping corny adlibs every 5 seconds. talking every spare bit of space they have, talking OVER the song.

khaleeeeeeeeeeed, im coming for you

don cannons, you too

jihad on mixtape dj's

i have one friend who does this.

i answer and put the phone down on a table across the fucking room and i can still hear her.

i've told her that when im drunk i screen her calls because in the past i've ended up screaming right back at her to shut the fuck up and let my ear drums breathe.

i don't remember saying that, but apparently that's a verbatim quote.

took a plane to b-more today and had an hour layover in ohio... bitch next to me talked to her girl for an hour... i cant stand the phrase "nawmsayin" anymore.. BITCH IF I DIDNT KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SAYING I WOULD ASK TO CLARIFY, SHUDDAFUGGUP.

nawmsayin?

do you know what i am saying??

players_ball_southpark-600x335.png

Mixtapes suck in general the past 5 years or so, now that every douchebag with a laptop is in some online music pools getting the same 15 "exclusives" on everyone elses tape.

Seriously, I can download 20 gucci mixtapes and they all have the same "exclusives" and a bullshit 30 second drop for the DJ that was recorded along with 50 other identical drops in an hour long studio session far away from what little bedroom studio the DJ calls his "lab"

I swear I'm really about to give up this DJ shit because it's just so boring and oversaturated. Then I can take up what i've always really wanted to do - professionallyclowning on these new-Jack herbs