Medical MJ

mdot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit i've heard of 1/8's going for up to $80 at the clinics ... when you have paid $45 or $50 for 10+ years its hard to make the adjustment back to $60 much less any more than that.

In cali my cousin was watching some cop show and they showed a kid who got pulled over. Had a card ... but had bought hash at the clinic... got locked up, felony for the hash.

Its a fine line ... if any authority wants to fuck with you there are still ways.

Lots of cali cities are stopping new spots from popping up.

and i again my only comment is....

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

i love weed. love it. but legalization is fucking stupid. it'll put a lot of drug dealers out of business. Marlboro will start manufacturing perfect joints, and they'll grow it with radioactive fertilizers to make weed addicting and deadly (after all, you can't patent a natural substance, they'll throw in additives and call it something else - weedotine maybe?). weed will be so trendy, kids will be injecting heroine in their eyes just to make a rebellious statement (half true). it will be taxed to shit, and the money will invariably go to the same crooked politicians and corporations that made weed criminal in the first place.

say it with me.....

DECRIMINALIZATION

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

i love weed. love it. but legalization is fucking stupid. it'll put a lot of drug dealers out of business. Marlboro will start manufacturing perfect joints, and they'll grow it with radioactive fertilizers to make weed addicting and deadly (after all, you can't patent a natural substance, they'll throw in additives and call it something else - weedotine maybe?). weed will be so trendy, kids will be injecting heroine in their eyes just to make a rebellious statement (half true). it will be taxed to shit, and the money will invariably go to the same crooked politicians and corporations that made weed criminal in the first place.

say it with me.....

DECRIMINALIZATION

the reason marijuana was made illegal is BEACAUSE of the tobacco co.'s/ paper co.'s. They would lose much money on a product that could 1)make you feel better and is less addictive than tobacco 2)make much cheaper paper/ paper products.

With the legalization of these drugs, drug dealers would be out of business, but people who rob/steal/cheat to get them would not need to rob/steal/cheat to get them. at least not as much. if a pack of 20 j's cost 5 or 6 $, instead of... lets say 30$ bammer/200$dro (going by mediocre, semi-normal prices of a 1/2 oz), then the people buying it would be more inclined to take a shitty job and make 200$ a check, spend on weed, and have a lil money for munchies or whatever. This example only gets more intense with heavier, more expensive drugs. Anyway, i wrote a novel to say

I DISAGREE.

say it with me.....

DECRIMINALIZATION

This isnt complete legalization, just for medicinal use and even if it was legalized completely and Marlboro started making pot cigarettes there would still be drug dealers selling weed, and depending on what the companies charge the prices will increase.

Is the 'sell by' date on deli meats and cheeses the same as the expiration date?

• Like 1

All the folks I know are sharing the same strain of AK-47, shit glues me to the couch after 2 hits. They all have side projects, silver haze, camo indie, bubbleberry, blah blah blah.

The guy who really knows whats up is crossing the strain I used to grow with the AK he has. We are trying to decide a name for it. So far it looks like it will be called "donkey punch", "stinky fanuter" is a close second place.

Shit i've heard of 1/8's going for up to $80 at the clinics ... when you have paid $45 or $50 for 10+ years its hard to make the adjustment back to $60 much less any more than that.

In cali my cousin was watching some cop show and they showed a kid who got pulled over. Had a card ... but had bought hash at the clinic... got locked up, felony for the hash.

Its a fine line ... if any authority wants to fuck with you there are still ways.

Lots of cali cities are stopping new spots from popping up.

I'm not one to usually call bullshit, but I am going to here.

If homeboy really bought said hash at a clinic, you're saying it was done in a state (keyword) in which having a liscense and buying at a dispensery is legal, then a cop, whom is employed by said state can't write a ticket for any violation. Only a federally employed person could write him a ticket for breaking federal law, Forest Service, DEA, FBI, etc... A cop or say game warden (my reasoning for knowing this) is employed by the state, the same state in which it would have been voted legal.

$60 an eighth may be $10 more than you are used to spending, but the piece of mind of not doing anything illegally (by state law) coupled with the fact that most the herb you can get from dispenseries is infinitly better than anything you can find on the street, makes up for that price. I'm not saying CO has the best weed in the country, but I spent two and half years in Chicago, and the best stuff I could get out there is EASY to find out here.

Just my .02

im not going to get into the politics of it all.im just gonna say that smokin weed is fun and relaxing.and that if you are a responsible adult who does it in moderation then it should be all good.and fuck everyone else who doesnt like it.

there thats it.im done.

also (in response to what nsmbfan said) even if the tobacco companies did get ahold

of weed and started growing it with all types of chemicals and weird additives to make you addicted to it.so what.shit is legal now grow it your damn self.then you can assure that what your smoking is up to par with your standards.just a thought tho.

keep on keepin on and what not.

Phillip Morris is on top of things. They already hold the patent and trade-mark rights for 'Marley' brand 'cigarettes'. As well as a grip of other popular pothead slang terms. 'Kush' 'Panama Red' and various other terms have all been patented/tm'd for some time now by big tobacco companies. This is nothing new.

More and more people make more and more money off of this once socially unnaceptable substance every day. Our broke ass government wants ins... this will happen sooner than most expect...

Anyways.

got my card for $150 about 5 months ago now they are going for $60. its fucking insane in my hood there are at least 10 dispensaries with in a 3 mile radius. so many different strains labeled as this and that but all the same shit. pretty much all cash crops. need to find a local grower who really put time into his shit. should just grow my own

BTW Glen some nice buds you got there

I'm not one to usually call bullshit, but I am going to here.

If homeboy really bought said hash at a clinic, you're saying it was done in a state (keyword) in which having a liscense and buying at a dispensery is legal, then a cop, whom is employed by said state can't write a ticket for any violation. Only a federally employed person could write him a ticket for breaking federal law, Forest Service, DEA, FBI, etc... A cop or say game warden (my reasoning for knowing this) is employed by the state, the same state in which it would have been voted legal.

$60 an eighth may be $10 more than you are used to spending, but the piece of mind of not doing anything illegally (by state law) coupled with the fact that most the herb you can get from dispenseries is infinitly better than anything you can find on the street, makes up for that price. I'm not saying CO has the best weed in the country, but I spent two and half years in Chicago, and the best stuff I could get out there is EASY to find out here.

Just my .02

just because you have a doctor's reccomendation (prescription) isn't a guarantee that you won't get arrested. a lot of times the cops will check out your script and let you go. they can lock you up however, in which case the burden of proving you were carrying said medicine for personal use is up to you in the courts. i do know people who have beat cases and got their meds back.

on the hash subject, concentrates (hash, oils, etc.) are viewed in a different light then flowers (buds) and you can be charged with a felony. once again, it is up to you to prove in court that you were following all state medical use guidelines.

Seriously, people always forget about the federal government when these decriminalization laws pop up in various states then get all butt hurt when the DEA storms in and sends em off to some prison in the middle of nothingness.

Not that I agree with this happening, but it's something you should be aware of as a possibility if you are going to decide to grow and sell weed.

FUCK SALT, FREE SUKI!

just because you have a doctor's reccomendation (prescription) isn't a guarantee that you won't get arrested. a lot of times the cops will check out your script and let you go. they can lock you up however, in which case the burden of proving you were carrying said medicine for personal use is up to you in the courts. i do know people who have beat cases and got their meds back.

on the hash subject, concentrates (hash, oils, etc.) are viewed in a different light then flowers (buds) and you can be charged with a felony. once again, it is up to you to prove in court that you were following all state medical use guidelines.

Not only this, but you can still get DUI/public intoxication/internal possession charges even with a prescription for pot.