crack pot theory/ conspiracy thread

skoozy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/65097

This is just skimming around google. These sites aren't just fake bullshit, but then again this is all "conspiracy theory".

Go ahead and youtube chemtrails and see SO MANY VIDEOS! New and old, this shit happens everyday all over the world.

I'm one of the believers that chemtrails and HAARP work hand in hand in some scheme to fuck with the nature of earth and the weather.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/65097

This is just skimming around google. These sites aren't just fake bullshit, but then again this is all "conspiracy theory".

Go ahead and youtube chemtrails and see SO MANY VIDEOS! New and old, this shit happens everyday all over the world.

I'm one of the believers that chemtrails and HAARP work hand in hand in some scheme to fuck with the nature of earth and the weather.

what do theorists suggest the chem trails are/come from

3026_s_kamputernye_prikoly_1.jpg

YEP, AS I SAID, NOTHING.

Anyone who had information that was so sensitive that it would alert the attention of security agencies sure as fuck wouldn't be posting about it on internet forums and inviting attention.

Phony ass attention wanting nigga.

"Hey guys, look at me, I'm really important and know stuff..., but I'm not going to tell you what it is. Just pay attention to the bit about me being important instead.".

You got nothing.

YEP, AS I SAID, NOTHING.

Anyone who had information that was so sensitive that it would alert the attention of security agencies sure as fuck wouldn't be posting about it on internet forums and inviting attention.

Phony ass attention wanting nigga.

"Hey guys, look at me, I'm really important and know stuff..., but I'm not going to tell you what it is. Just pay attention to the bit about me being important instead.".

You got nothing.

Hahaha, wow. Are you really that dense? Of course I'm not serious you fucking moron. Its obvious sarcasm relevant to the thread topic.

Now go sit in the corner and play with your blocks.

obvious.jpg

• Like 1

It makes sense on numerous levels

1)it explains why the dinosaurs died and mamals survived

2)the tectonic plates are moving apart,thats why every year we spend millions on drudging our ports.plates move,which means the oceans are getting smaller and to keep up with this we must dig deeper an deeper each year jus for boats to floats

3)Gravity was much thicker back then.thats why everything one 100x bigger and all species had smaller lungs

4)I LOVE THIGHS AND BIG BUTTS

Hahaha, wow. Are you really that dense? Of course I'm not serious you fucking moron. Its obvious sarcasm relevant to the thread topic.

Now go sit in the corner and play with your blocks.

obvious.jpg

Oh, apparently I am, fuck it. :o

*Throws useless sarcasm detector on ground and walks shamefully toward corner*

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "

dr-strangelove1.jpg

"do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream."

At some point of me life I lived in Carmel, just a bit south of Monterey in California. The airspace above this section of the Cali coast was absolutely riddled with chemtrails every day during the summer I was there. I used to hear a lot of the older hippie-heads rambling about this subject over coffe and spliffs every morning.

I was interested until I did a bit of research and realized the airspace above Carmel is one of the most populated in the world. Being a major intersection for flights at all altitudes, going to and from every single major and minor airport in the world.

Not sure exactly what my point was... but -

Weather modification, amongst other things that chemtrails might be used for is real. That's certain. The technology has existed for some time now. I'm just not so quick to dive into the whole belief that chemtrails are being strewn about our country for any type of greater evil agenda like so many tin-foil hat-folk might have one believe.

^_^

Not sure exactly what my point was... but -

Weather modification, amongst other things that chemtrails might be used for is real. That's certain. The technology has existed for some time now. I'm just not so quick to dive into the whole belief that chemtrails are being strewn about our country for any type of greater evil agenda like so many tin-foil hat-folk might have one believe.

^_^

I'm with you on this, except for the agenda. I have no idea what the agenda is, be it good or bad.