how to eat a watermelon. ya'll been doing it wrong this whole time

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to remember the ensuing argument either with soup fist666 or theo about how you can't make sushi and you don't know what the fuck you were doing or something. hahaha

I don't ever remember telling Swamp any of that. In fact I think "sushi chefs" are overrated too. They act like you need 2 college degrees & 8 months of boot camp training to ball up some rice and tie a piece of sashimi & seaweed to it.

NIGGAS ALWAYS ALSO GOT A "HOT NEW FOOD" THAT THEY ALL SWEAR THEY BEEN EATING FOR MAD LONG, NOWADAYS ITS POMEGRANATE. I HAVEN'T BEEN STUDYING CAUCASIANS LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS BEFORE THAT, IF YOU KNOW, PUT ME ON.

Rice cakes! I don't know why I didn't think of that at first. Yeah white people were big on rice cakes back in the day, remember that? Not so much today.

This was probably back in the 80's to early 90's.

Kingpin is seriously one of my favorite movies of all time

I remember being like 8 and seeing that and Men in Black at the drive through...good times

You still got drive-INS where you live?

Last time i saw one of those was when Earth Girls Are Easy and Honey I Shrunk The Kids were on a double feature when i was like 9.

Fuckin Woody Harrelson NH, yes Zombieland looked corny and it was but Woody Harrelson and zombies? I'm down.

????

Just realized Linguica is just called "Portuguese Sausage" in Hawaii. That shit is good. In Hawaii it's served with Japanese rice & scrambled eggs.

Hawaii is one of those places where they mix a bunch of different ethnic foods and call it their own (mainly Asia, Polynesia, Portugal, US).

haha, yeah, you can even get it at Mcdonalds (the p. sausage with eggs and rice)

PIEROGIES

Pierogi_frying.jpg

This is some REAL white people food.

I eat these beautiful bastards at least once a week. Do'em up with some kielbasa or some Brats and it's on!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierogi

yea i have pierogies a few times a week, they are popular in pittsburgh. they are good year round but really good in the winter. i put this on em too sometimes..

srirachaSmall.jpg