Swindle requested it

SwampFightOner

so you get a drunk, and somewhat emo AB thread.

Not my classic rant style filled with personal details of my life, just a question...

Isn't it funny how quickly people forget things? How you can do EVERYTHING for a person, and then once their life is all set and good (again, all because of you basically) they can turn their back on you, and tell you they don't even have enough time for a conversation with you?

Yeah, it's hilarious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so you get a drunk, and somewhat emo AB thread.

Not my classic rant style filled with personal details of my life, just a question...

Isn't it funny how quickly people forget things? How you can do EVERYTHING for a person, and then once their life is all set and good (again, all because of you basically) they can turn their back on you, and tell you they don't even have enough time for a conversation with you?

Yeah, it's hilarious.

i know what you mean

5ulslu.jpg

who ever took this is a sickfuck.

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD SONGS OFF YOUTUBE

listentoyoutube.com but it has hella ads.

• Like 1

how's that kitten that your cousin took in doing? that was a good deed, keeping it from starving/getting run over whatever...

It was my sister, and she had to put it back out because the cat turned out to be very bad around children.

After that it spent another night with me, I put it out during the day, and all of a sudden it started snowing and has been really cold out for the last few days. I've been trying to spot it to bring it back in at least until the weather calms down a bit, but no sign of it. The food I'm putting out is still gettin eaten though, so hopefully she's OK.

And yeah, I was epically drunk and didn't remember making this thread last night...can't believe I typed so well. Basically it was inspired by me reaching out to my ex girlfriend for help with a problem I've been having, and her telling me she's too busy to talk to me. This is a girl who had nothing when I met her, was basically thrown out of her family, and taken in by me. I 100% supported her for over a year, took her shopping, took her on vacations, let her into my group of friends, into my family, basically gave her a life and security she never had.

When she decided that she didn't like the idea of me completely supporting her anymore I found her a good job, and even then let her save basically all of her money because I continued to pay for our food, bills, etc etc. Things went wrong, we broke up, whatever...now I can understand her leaving me, because I am certainly not up for the boyfriend of the year award, but to refuse me so much as a conversation when I tell you I'm in need of someone to talk to? After everything I did for you? That makes her the most ungrateful bitch on the face of this planet as far as I'm concerned.

I'm going back to fucking bitches and kicking em out in the morning, like I should of done with her back in the day. Fuck this emotional shit