My 2nd Female and Astrology Thread

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is so right on about females being into astrology. Its as common and as cheap as the tramp stamp I discover when the clothes come off. Like over the past few years every jawn I meet asks me what my birthday is and tries to kick some knowledge about astrology. You trying to get smart? Fuck that astrology shit nigga, gimme your motherfucking jewelry.

• Like 1

the worst part though, is she probably CAN get a PhD on some bullshit like that

it's finding a job after that's impossible

i hope she likes to write books.

Not true, many places just require a degree only.

Matter of fact there are tons of places (non specialized fields) that only need a degree.

shes really dumb to be wasting all that money for school on astrology.

the only fucking thing you can do with that kind of degree is read people's palms and lie to them.

she'd be better off with astronomy. you should be honest with her. have her watch the flea market scene in mallrats and tell her that woman had a degree in astrology. LOL

20080811-psychics-mallrats.jpg

PS - post pics.

she is in school for psychology and actually is doing quite well. she just wants to do her eventual PhD on something relating to astrology and psychology.

i wasn't listening that hard because i was driving and nas was on.

i want to tell her that her university (a good one) may not hook up the PhD because psychology (a science that is already iffy and, as a community may want to avoid hits to their credibility) has little to do with astrology.

it would probably save her embarrassment if i got to her before a professor did.

she is in school for psychology and actually is doing quite well. she just wants to do her eventual PhD on something relating to astrology and psychology.

i wasn't listening that hard because i was driving and nas was on.

i want to tell her that her university (a good one) may not hook up the PhD because psychology (a science that is already iffy and, as a community may want to avoid hits to their credibility) has little to do with astrology.

it would probably save her embarrassment if i got to her before a professor did.

thats how you do it ladies and gentlemen.

after i worked out tonite i hopped in the spa and there was this girl in there.

Not even sure what the scoop with this one was. I got a gym membership at the highschool

near my home and honestly the last thing i want or need is to get mixed up with any female

under the legal drinking age. She looked half flip or se asian mixed with white and about 22 years old.

I kinda hope i run into this one some more. Very pretty and nice to talk to. Added incentive to take my lazy ass to the gym.