HBO's The Pacific

Reuben Kinkaid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

^^^they're on demand if you have it, show's bad fucking ass. i like how they made it about a different

brach of military. i was watching band of brothers a few weeks ago and in the episode about 'points',

the guys without enough points to leave were talking about being shipped out to the pacific. kind of

made me think it was still gonna be about easy company.

• Like 1

^^^they're on demand if you have it, show's bad fucking ass. i like how they made it about a different

brach of military. i was watching band of brothers a few weeks ago and in the episode about 'points',

the guys without enough points to leave were talking about being shipped out to the pacific. kind of

made me think it was still gonna be about easy company.

Fucking really? Do you know ANYTHING about history, AT ALL?

Fucking really? Do you know ANYTHING about history, AT ALL?

Many that were not initially involved joined the war later in response to events such as the

German invasion of the Soviet Union and the Japanese attacks on the U.S. Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor

and on British overseas colonies, which triggered declarations of war on Japan by the United States, the

British Commonwealth,[4] and the Netherlands.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

is it really that far fetched? they WERE talking about fighting japs in the pacific at the end of band of

brothers. so go ahead and fuck off.