Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reuben Kinkaid

HBO's The Pacific

yeah, for sure, though i think i spied a wedding scene in the trailer, which leads me to believe that it won't be all about the battles and camraderie.

saw the trailer, looked cool; totally bummed out that i dont have HBO. :((

Was watching a show about how sick that show is going to be.. Exactly like Band of Brothers but during the Pacific theater. Tom Hanks said that he always wanted to make shows about both the European and Pacific theaters.

so anyone else been watching this?

the first episode was good

i'm watching the 2nd one right now

then the 3rd is on tonight

fuck yeah

Dont got HBO either, anyone wanna tape it and send me the vhs?

Someone told me that each episode is available on HBO's website...so..have a look there?

thanks for reminding me about this. ive been wanting to catch it but im sure its on demand. if its anything like band of brothers its got my vote. i literally just threw on the first episode. later.

^^^they're on demand if you have it, show's bad fucking ass. i like how they made it about a different

brach of military. i was watching band of brothers a few weeks ago and in the episode about 'points',

the guys without enough points to leave were talking about being shipped out to the pacific. kind of

made me think it was still gonna be about easy company.

• Like 1

^^^they're on demand if you have it, show's bad fucking ass. i like how they made it about a different

brach of military. i was watching band of brothers a few weeks ago and in the episode about 'points',

the guys without enough points to leave were talking about being shipped out to the pacific. kind of

made me think it was still gonna be about easy company.

Fucking really? Do you know ANYTHING about history, AT ALL?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now