HBO's The Pacific

Reuben Kinkaid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

is it really that far fetched? they WERE talking about fighting japs in the pacific at the end of band of

brothers. so go ahead and fuck off.

The fact that you thought the 101st Airborne were going to go to the Pacific, and you thinking about Easy Company parachuting over tokyo is the part where it gets far fetched.

^^^^

A lot of them were pumped full of methamphetamine. Combine that with some serious issues about honour and failure, and that is one serious enemy I would not want to be fucking with....

Now they are all insane and speak Furbish while making cartoons.

They were willing to die to protect their homeland too...nowaday's I don't think many US soldiers would do that. Not to offend, but I have a feeling their families and shit would raise a big stink about death and all that bullshit.

They weren't defending their land in most battles. Those fuckers were and invading force throughout history. They did some horrendous shit to other countries.

Also, I'm pretty sure if America ended up like Red Dawn, shit would pop off something like Nam.

i always found it interesting how people in new york celebrate new years at 9 rather than 12. to each there own but shit, i mean. i think it makes more sense how us in the west celebrate the second 12am hits so as your actually now bringing in the real new year.

guess people out there start work real early and wanna get some more sleep. late night television must really suffer on the east coast.

i always found it interesting how people in new york celebrate new years at 9 rather than 12. to each there own but shit, i mean. i think it makes more sense how us in the west celebrate the second 12am hits so as your actually now bringing in the real new year.

guess people out there start work real early and wanna get some more sleep. late night television must really suffer on the east coast.

LOLWUT